Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.4 tdci style air

Malc1

Hi I know this has been asked before but picked up a fiesta 1.4 tdci 57 plate for the wife cheep knowing it had a problem with air in the diesel lines changed filter new leak off pipes new fuel pipes with priming bulb still air getting in also getting a code p0238  on the code reader what I'd like to know is has anyone ever solved this problem befor I spend to much I was told could be one of the selnoid valves on the pump could this be true thanks all input appreciated 

P0238 is turbo rather than fuel pump.

It means "turbocharger boost sensor A circuit high". The boost sensor being the MAP sensor. I doubt the sensor is faulty (maybe needs a clean).

Only diesel experience I have is changing injectors. Have you bled the system back to the injectors?

Yes all bled I put grease on suspect connectors and no air over night which I was getting so I'll see if it draws it in wen running as I might end up doing injector seals is there a boost valve on these if so were on the engine would it be as I'll clean it and I'll do the egr as well thanks malc

• 2 years later...