Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Car Is Here!

Emme

Define 'useful content'. It seems you're the only person with a problem here, this is a public forum open to all so who are you to comment on what others can or cannot post?

Ever heard the saying "If you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all"?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emme

• Stoney871

• dLockers

• volts

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Martyn.

dLockers - one of the most 'useful' features of this site is the community spirit. Without that, what's the point of having the place?

To my knowledge, you have done absolutely nothing to contribute to that - and many members would regard that as the best bit of FOC.

There is no maximum amount of content allowable on FOC, so it's not like we're going to run out of space, nor does the odd thread from a cheerful new owner make the forum any harder to navigate.

I would much, much rather read this thread than some of the ridiculous inflammatory comments you have made on other threads.

lol.

Because it being a motability car has anything to do with my comment?

I was just drawing attention to the fact this is like the 4th thread about this sodding boggo spec Zetec S in blue - keep the forum for useful content.

Ive had my zetec S for almost 2 years, and also have a mk6 zetec S which ive had for 5 years - thanks for the concern though.

I will not be moderated by you. It says member by your name not moderator. So unless they change the name of the forum to ford usefull content only I will post what I like when I like unless a moderator informs me otherwise.

If you don't like what I post then don't read it. Simples

Em

Still no pics? :rolleyes:

As far as the name goes, what about Zeke? Or Bob, that's always a good name.

Sorry legs still not working first thing I promise.

I like Zeke it sounds funky but I cannot call it Bob that's the name of my fridge :(

Em xxxxx

hi,glad you seem happy with youre new car i collected my new fiesta on saturday and i love her already,look forward to seeing more pictures of youres,i think i need to get my handbook out and have a good read..

Names in a hat people.

I feel a Poll coming On Enjoy the car.

FOund the Fiesta a bit small so got the Focus, Hoping to swap for the Mk3 in Septemeber also through Motabilty

I will not be moderated by you. It says member by your name not moderator. So unless they change the name of the forum to ford usefull content only I will post what I like when I like unless a moderator informs me otherwise.

If you don't like what I post then don't read it. Simples

Em

Good on yer. :)

hi,glad you seem happy with youre new car i collected my new fiesta on saturday and i love her already,look forward to seeing more pictures of youres,i think i need to get my handbook out and have a good read..

I like to know the ins and outs. Give the manual a read you may find a secret or two :)

I feel a Poll coming On Enjoy the car.

FOund the Fiesta a bit small so got the Focus, Hoping to swap for the Mk3 in Septemeber also through Motabilty

My dad said I should get a Focus but compared to the streetka it would be like driving a bus! It's a really stunning car but too big or Iil old me.

How do I start a poll?

Good on yer. :)

I can't believe I have to deal with school yard bullies at 32 :D

I must really tick him off lol

Em xxx

I can't believe I have to deal with school yard bullies at 32 :D

I must really tick him off lol

Can't stand bullying of any form.

Some people only seem happy when picking on others.

I think he finds it hard to be happy for anyone.

Can he not see that you are chuffed to get a new car that means improved independence and mobility?

I have a strict zero tolerance when it comes to bullies.

Congrats !

Pics or it didn't happen :P

Can't stand bullying of any form.

Some people only seem happy when picking on others.

I think he finds it hard to be happy for anyone.

Can he not see that you are chuffed to get a new car that means improved independence and mobility?

I have a strict zero tolerance when it comes to bullies.

4 threads is a bit boring though.

Didn't realise this was a kiddies forum where you all are oh so sensitive.

Edit: lol @ Bullying remark. Grow up.

4 threads is a bit boring though.

Didn't realise this was a kiddies forum where you all are oh so sensitive.

Edit: lol @ Bullying remark. Grow up.

Like I said if you find them boring, dont read them. There is no need or the tone you have taken and yes what you are doing is a form of bullying. I suggest you grow up and show respect for others.

Like I said if you find them boring, dont read them. There is no need or the tone you have taken and yes what you are doing is a form of bullying. I suggest you grow up and show respect for others.

How about have some forum etiquette and keep your new car topic to 1 thread, saves bumping more important stuff off of the first page?

How about have some forum etiquette and keep your new car topic to 1 thread, saves bumping more important stuff off of the first page?

How about you show some forum etiquette and stop trying to moderate me.

It's not as if I have 4 threads on page 1 so can't really see the validity of your argument.

For someone who finds this thread boring you sure do post on it a lot.

If what I'm doing is so wrong why have I not been contacted by a moderator about it?

Stop policing the forum it's clearly not your job.

How about you show some forum etiquette and stop trying to moderate me.

It's not as if I have 4 threads on page 1 so can't really see the validity of your argument.

For someone who finds this thread boring you sure do post on it a lot.

If what I'm doing is so wrong why have I not been contacted by a moderator about it?

Stop policing the forum it's clearly not your job.

Stop having an opinion, your bullying me!

See how ridiculous it sounds?

Stop having an opinion, your bullying me!

See how ridiculous it sounds?

It's the attitude you are giving which its the problem. You have stated your opinion as you have the right to do of course.

You are lingering here as non one else agrees with your opinion and I have no intention on acting on your opinion. So why keep repeating yourself? Unless you have an overwhelming need to have everyone agree with you.

Again if you find this so boring why do you keep coming back to argue?

It's the attitude you are giving which its the problem. You have stated your opinion as you have the right to do of course.

You are lingering here as non one else agrees with your opinion and I have no intention on acting on your opinion. So why keep repeating yourself? Unless you have an overwhelming need to have everyone agree with you.

Again if you find this so boring why do you keep coming back to argue?

I'm extremely bored to be honest.

Gives me something to do whilst working, reactions are hilarious on this forum.

I'm extremely bored to be honest.

Gives me something to do whilst working, reactions are hilarious on this forum.

Why not read something that interests you? Or is picking fights your way of alleviating boredom?

Well I'm not bored and have a lot to do so I shall leave you with boredom.

Why not read something that interests you? Or is picking fights your way of alleviating boredom?

Well I'm not bored and have a lot to do so I shall leave you with boredom.

Thanks, I look forward to more threads from yourself.

Guys & gals please keep the thread on track, we're supposed to be appreciating Emme's new car not bickering ;)

There is nothing wrong at all with sharing you're joy and excitement at picking a new car up:)

Dlockers, you really need to drop this pointless argument you're trying to keep up. Just let it go, or i'll be forced to take futher action against you. Now please stick to the topic in hand.

Congratulations on the car, I bet you are really happy after waiting so long.

My number plate ends 'RHX'... therefore the car has become known as Rex. I guess you will need to get to know it before you can name it, cars do have their personalities!

And I, as well as many other here, enjoy reading people's news, good and bad, about their cars and sharing our experiences is what this is all about. Please don't be put off by the minority :)

Getting a brand new car is a very special moment that i am yet to experience myself.

BTW, is dknocker still ranting?

I've put him on ignore so don't have to read all the bullyboy crap.

I took some picture of the interior to show off the patterns.

This is the dash

0b334157.jpg

The seats

1388c1ef.jpg

The doggie

d1be0a27.jpg

Last but not least.......... Zeckie

d434d3f5.jpg

Em xxxx