Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Wind Deflectors

Marcr1

No worries, it's really simple to fit them, there's just the little heart in your mouth moment when you have to bend them a bit, just kept thinking to myself they're not supposed to bend this much and imagined them snapping but they didn't :) all in the mind

I might give you a shout when I get round to buying them then!!

In the third pic you posted, I really like the bit at the back below the bumper.... what is it called lol!!!

I might give you a shout when I get round to buying them then!!

In the third pic you posted, I really like the bit at the back below the bumper.... what is it called lol!!!

Yeah no worries! If you need any help just give me a shout :)

It's a rear diffuser, I do really like them! My car has one and it really sets the back off

Yeah no worries! If you need any help just give me a shout :)

It's a rear diffuser, I do really like them! My car has one and it really sets the back off

Cheers ears, I think they look ace, it's now on my wishlist :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I have refitted mine again and agin , still getting the dam creeking noise when chassis moves slightly etc due to uneven road surfaces , yes they are fitted as per instructions as far as i am aware , creeking is more prone when the window is open slightly a couple of inches

I have refitted mine again and agin , still getting the dam creeking noise when chassis moves slightly etc due to uneven road surfaces , yes they are fitted as per instructions as far as i am aware , creeking is more prone when the window is open slightly a couple of inches

Had a similar problem with mine (see previous post in this thread).

After first having a fiddle with them I have found that after a while they just seem to settle themselves in & the noise problems have stopped.

By refitting them several times you may not be allowing them enough time to settle in. May be better to just leave them for a couple of weeks to see if things improve?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone knows what's the best wind deflectors for a mk7 Fiesta and how easy they are to fit?

Cheers :)

whats your opinion on wind deflectors for the light blue zetec s with tinted windows at the back do you think light or dark?

My brother has a light blue metallic fiesta with blacked out rear windows & also has tinted wind deflectors and it looks awesome!

Dark deflectors go well with any car and I've also noticed that on really sunny days they shade a bit of the sun

Dark ones also make it look like they're part of the car - not an aftermarket product

• 10 months later...

hi everyone, just wondering is the ford climair wind deflectors easy to get stolen? many thanks :D

hi everyone, just wondering is the ford climair wind deflectors easy to get stolen? many thanks :D

When the windows are up I don't think they are going to be easy to get off as they slot in and then the glass holds them in place. So I reckon you would be safe :)

They're safe as long as the windows are up, if they're at all down the window can be pushed down by force and they can be lifted out.

• 4 months later...

Hi all

They look pretty good.

I've a Fiesta Zetec S (Sept 2013) registered.....what is the actual mark of that.....is it a MK7.5?

Not quite clued up on cars.

Gary

I've a Fiesta Zetec S (Sept 2013) registered.....what is the actual mark of that.....is it a MK7.5?

Not quite clued up on cars.

Most people call it the MK7.5, there's nothing official as Ford don't use MK numbering system.

• Like 1

Hello

Just ordered a pair, Dark Sport.

Gary

• Like 2

Hello

Deflectors arrived today and got them installed before it got dark.

Looking good :)

Gary

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know where I could possibly get some deflectors for my MK6 fiesta? Thanks!

• 1 year later...

hi all

just got a pair for my mark 7.5 but when fitted and the window goes up it comes straight back down...suppose it thinks something is in the way as there a tight fit. anyone else had this issue and how did you clear it

2 hours ago, top-timm said:

hi all

just got a pair for my mark 7.5 but when fitted and the window goes up it comes straight back down...suppose it thinks something is in the way as there a tight fit. anyone else had this issue and how did you clear it

Just a bit of tinkering with the clips, make sure all the way in. You can override the trap detection too I believe but can't remember how 

On 12/25/2016 at 7:22 PM, top-timm said:

hi all

Press and hold the button down to put them up, one the glass its the top it'll go back down but continue to press the button for a few seconds, this'll reset it and allow you to put the window all the way up.