auldreekie

Selling A Fiesta

I'm looking to by a 2019 Fiesta with low mileage soon, Trade in prices are not so good (as per expected)

It's been a couple of decades since I sold a car privately, could anyone tell me what sort of price I could ask for  selling privately.

2014 Fiesta Titanium 1.0 Ecoboost with 21,650 mls, Frozen White, excellent condition FSH with book stamped by Ford dealer, MOT due Feb 2020, £0.00 Road Tax, standard alloys for model also in excellent condition, NO Mod's been done to the car, Spare Wheel 4 good tyres plus spare. non-smoker car, interior also excellent condition. 1 previous owner before me, I bought the car 2016.

1 dealer offered £5900 for it against a Ford Zetec, online valuation sites quote about the same, I feel it might be worth more selling privately.

Trade in prices aren't great @auldreekie, I'd chance a go with Autotrader or a local garage first before going to a stealer.

Without looking at the car, I'd say you could advertise it for £7500 and take £7000 for it. You can usually bargain with the dealer and get a bit more for your part ex if the salesman isn't allowed to budge on price.