Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Mk7

LUKEZS

That car is the exact same one of the RS concept in blue that was floating around the net,all is they've done is changed the colour, a bit of chrome and a few other miner little things.

Thing is though a chav couldn't have got hold of that in the US, they're only getting the 5 door over there, and the US model has different bumpers etc.

its roush in the US though aint it??

The USA had something called Fiesta movement. This was 100 euro fiesta's across the USA to see what people thought of them. Hence why the USA is now getting the Fiesta. Ford may of sold off theses cars to the general public, or to people who work for Ford.

As others have said, thats a very bad photo shop from Auto express, and yet another fake story. Shame on them

I know this one keep cropping up but I am sure I read that both the Ka and the Fiesta would be made for town use and would, therefore, be more focused on cleaner motoring rather and so would only be offering warm hatches (1.6 Ti VCT - Mountune) rather then being out and out hot hatches (150bhp Ka or 200bhp Fiesta).

And even if a Fiesta does make it into the showrooms I am pretty sure it is not going to look any better than my little Goblin - its just whether I go for the Mountune or not for his birthday present in September. . . .

Re the Focus. The MKII is 5-stud. MKI was 4-stud. :)

I knew that :) I was tempted by some MK1 focus alloys...then i saw the price :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club