Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK8 - replacement basic headlights with daily LED

Revi

Hi, I am a new Fiesta MK8 owner - and unfortunately I have the basic version of headlights. I would like to change them to the ones with daily LED, as I know that FULL Led are very complicated to install. Could you please let me know if changing the headlights from basic version (without led) to the ones with the daily "LED" option - is a Plug and play - or require some additional changes?

Thanks!

I have these,

https://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/collections/performance-mk8-1-0/products/mk8-fiesta-enhanced-edition-led-h7

didn't take long to fit, you just need to make sure that they are fitted correctly. Also you need to check with your insurance because doing this can be classed as a mod.

I think @Revi is referring to the halogen projector headlight units which have the led strip going around the headlight. The basic version doesn’t have that and has standard halogen bulbs as DRLs the dipped beam is a reflector rather than a projector type headlight. Quite rare in the UK as I think it was only present on the basic style trim but I think they’re more common in other European markets

• Like 1

Have you got a picture of those, don’t think I’ve ever seen that style before?

sure - this one is f.ex. without led strip going around the headlight. This is original from Fiesta MK8

Screenshot at Aug 04 16-47-28.png

• Like 2

Hi.

If you have any issues with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club