Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sign recognition

Graham0013

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

When a restricted 7.5t zone ends there should be no 7.5t vehicles on that stretch of road to see the 'end' sign.

Ah yeah. I see that's the point unofix was trying to make now, lol.

• Like 1

That said, I believe they can use the road if accessing somewhere along it, in which case the end of 7.5t sign would be a good indicator to the driver the road is more capable of taking their size from that point.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

When a restricted 7.5t zone ends there should be no 7.5t vehicles on that stretch of road to see the 'end' sign.

Thats not what he said quote "that can never be seen by the driver of the vehicle they are intended for"

I'm a lorry driver, i see both parts of that sign pair very legally, they are to prohibit the vehicle in question, not the drivers of said vehicles.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

The vehicle doesn't see the sign, the driver does and he doesn't have to be in a lorry to be able to see it.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Thank you Tom ! 👍

7 hours ago, Hearsepilot said:

Whats your logic in that statement? It makes no sense and is false.

My logic is perfect thank you and is TRUE

@Hearsepilot  you seem to have had a HUMOR by pass operation. I'm sorry to have caused you so much distress.

I won't even begin to explain my comments as I feel it would be a pointless and futile waste of my time.

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Except for access. Its also similar as facing the wrong way on a one way street.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club