Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back To An Old School Ford

iowlad87

hi, ive just gone back to a ford after being extremely put off, let down and offended by new ones and fords customer service on the isle of wight. but..... i had the opportunity to buy a little 2000 ford puma millennium which is the only ford i haven't had, and i know how rare they are now. think 106 left on the road. proper little head turner and gets some attention for what it is i do love it. if anyone else has one or knows what to do in regards or car care (especially before it meets a welder) or even what to look out for etc etc. 

1 problem i had was hand brake cable was hanging during time of this pic thats all.

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-06 at 23.34.51.jpeg

• Like 2

Absolutely fantastic little car, the best Puma made IMO.

The Recaro seats are to die for.

These are going to be worth a fortune soon, keep hold of it and try and get hold of the standard wheels (and store them) while you still can

If it's not started to rot, I would recommend stripping the interior out and protecting now, as well as treating the underneath

hi thanks for reply, yes if i was able to do that myself i will definately, but lm limited due to health so il rope in some help lol. thats a good idea il look out for some. and yes im not a fan of leather but jesus they're so nice. plan was to keep it and not mess with it due to the rareness (ish) of it. 

ty for the advice.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:09 PM, iowlad87 said:

plan was to keep it and not mess with it due to the rareness (ish) of it. 

Absolutely!

That's why I strongly recommend getting the standard wheels 

• 3 weeks later...

anyone know how to change headlight bulbs or shall i say remove the headlight? 1 or 2 videos online thats it but only 1 shows it coming straight out. mine are being a pain.

forget that ive done it, clips were broke on the lense as i think someone else had struggled before. if anyone needs to know if you turn the knob to open where the bottom headlight bolt is and its the matter of pulling a bit hard if the lights are putting up a fight like mine. all done now thank god

• 2 months later...

cheers. needing a clutch soon i think. sodding cars 😕

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club