Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Key Mods UK

Charlie P

Hello All,

I’m not sure if this is the correct place for this BUT I did some searching on this site for upgrading my Focus Mk2 (non flip 3 button) key to something a little more modern and a flip key. Key Mods UK popped up and I got in touch, they showed me a bunch of different keys they could do, I picked the style I wanted and I sent off my spare key on Tuesday of this week. My key arrived Wednesday and within about 2 hours of it arriving I got a phone call that my new keys were cut and programmed and ready to be sent back to me. Payment was made, tracking info was sent and less then 24 hours later and I have my original key plus 2 new flip keys back in my possession! 

It took me a few moments to link the key with the car and now I’m the proud of owner of some nice new modern keys! They’re heavy and chunky and feel well made and they don’t snag on my jeans pockets!!!

If anyone wants to do the same get in touch with Key Mods UK on Facebook.

Cheers

Charlie

73DD59A7-3715-431B-9D84-A01EC6CC1A41.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club