Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2007 Fiesta 1.4 TDCi Rear ABS Ring Guide.

YBTURBO

(first off can anyone with the powers check and if this is in the wrong place please can it be moved)

OK as the title says its a guide for changing the rear ABS ring on a 2007 fiesta 1.4TDCi recently I had to change the bearing so i just got a new drum, when changing it I didn't like the look of the ring on the old drum so fitted it without it while waiting for a new one to be delivered. As expected this triggered the ABS light on the dash and an issue, so I took the opportunity to create a quick PDF guide for anyone interested.

It's a detailed guide while being kept simple and lots of high quality pictures to show what's going on.

Rear ABS sensor Magnetic Ring Replacement-2007 fiesta 1.4 TDCi.pdf

• Like 1

Just now, unofix said:

I'm sure many will find that of help.

You would be better to re-post in the special "How to Guides" for Fiesta's

https://www.fordownersclub.com/tutorials/category/2-ford-fiesta-guides/

hopefully one of the powers that be on the forum will find it and move it im not sure how to move it and dont want to double post it. i try my best to put guides together as im doing things to help when i can i have some images from other jobs i still need to sort and make guides from but work keeps me busy for the most part 😞 .

• Like 2

Created a Tutorial in the Fiesta Guides section

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club