Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel nuts

L05tB0y

Hi all, I think I've  managed to source  some  alloy wheels off a custom for my M7 and they come with nuts.

I've been told the Custom nuts are different  to the Mk7 , my question  is can I use my original  nuts or will I have to buy some specific  ones.

Thanks Dave

This depends on if the wheels are stock or aftermarket as most after market wheels have slightly larger lug holes as to allow a verity of lug sizes which utilize the same bolt pattern. You need to check your van's bolt size IE M12 or M14 etc to see what lugs are needed. But as I said the aftermarket wheels would need a larger or flanged/budge lug size for these aftermarket wheels.

Apparently  their  M14 x2 but I think I need alloy nuts for the alloy wheels

If your van utilizes the 5x160 then it needs the M14 - 1.5 lugs

If your van utilizes the 6x180 then it needs the M14 -2.0 lugs as you've stated.

In other words, if your van has 5 lugs per wheel then you need the M14 -1.5. If your van has the 6 lug pattern, then you'll need the M14-2.0 lugs.

It's 5  nut pattern  but I was sure I read they were M14x2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club