Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paint 馃

HRF1T2020
聽Share

So washed off the car and cleaned it, during my time enjoying doing this I noticed on the bonnet a couple of small hazy spots, I thought I'd got my sweaty palm on it or something but gently repolished but no change.聽

I took some pics and zoomed in and it looks like bubbles in the clear coat? To touch the area feels no different to the rest nice and smooth etc

I only noticed as the sun was I guess right angle and out corner of my eye, and hour later really really struggled to see it.

I'm thinking dealership may not be interested and if they are it may need a respray?And as bad as it sounds if I've only just noticed it in 3wks I've had it. Thinking do I just leave it. And avoid any possible other issues in rectifying it

I'm arranging for a valeter/detailer to clean the car on an ongoing basis going forward, and the plan I think is to get they're professional opinion first and then go to dealership on his findings.unless he can rectify it

Though as an edit cannot for the life of me see it today

_20220815_073817.JPG

_20220814_104823.JPG

DSC_0056_1660471824578.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club