Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Value

Loopylulu

Hi guys, so I'm in need of some help.

I recently became the owner of a 1987 granada Scorpio 2.9. It has some rust around the wheel arch and hasn't been started for 5+yrs. I have the log book and ALOT of service history which I am working through to ensure it is to the right car.

I know the car holds value but what I don't know is just how much. I have currently been offered £700 but I do know that it is worth more than that.

Can anyone here help a girl out and to give me a rough idea please.

Thanks

A 35 yr old car is difficult to value in the flesh, let alone over the internet. 

Maybe have a look through Classic Car weekly or similar, as sometimes they include lists of sold prices from recent auctions and I think they sometimes include a 'condition grade'. Remember you are interested in prices actually achieved and not the asking prices in the classified ads,  But like houses, it's worth what someone else is willing to pay. 

From what you say, I presume it's a non-runner and has no MOT?

You could contact.....

https://www.carandclassic.com/clubs/granada-and-scorpio-enthusiasts-club

• Like 1

Depends what 2.9 engine and gearbox is in it. If its just a bog standard 2.9i thats been sat rotting for 5 years, anything close to a grand would be fair i think. If its a 4x4 model, then maybe another few hundred, if its the 2.9 cosworth then its worth a fair bit more. Whats the registration number?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club