Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Part hunt help ?

Graham87

Can anyone tell me what part number 12 in this diagram is called? I’m trying to find one but don’t know what to look for it’s for a 2008 mustang gt 4.6 3v.

thanks in advance.

F0AB43CF-7777-46BB-BDB4-6F311DC27D25.jpeg

1 hour ago, Paulkp said:

Looking at Catcar could be oil pump

Isn't 12 some sort of hose? :unsure:   One of us must be looking at the wrong part! :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It’s part of the coolant system I just don’t know what it’s called was looking to try and get one in Canada before I return to Scotland.

7 hours ago, Graham87 said:

It’s part of the coolant system I just don’t know what it’s called was looking to try and get one in Canada before I return to Scotland.

It's a coolant hose, but that's bit too vague to ask a parts shop!  Won't have a proper name as such, so you'll need a part number.

The Mustang isn't covered by my usual parts catalogue, 7zap, so I can't find the part number quickly unfortunately.

6 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

It's a coolant hose, but that's bit too vague to ask a parts shop!  Won't have a proper name as such, so you'll need a part number.

The Mustang isn't covered by my usual parts catalogue, 7zap, so I can't find the part number quickly unfortunately.

That’s what the part looks like it’s attached to the rear of the block.

06827C95-49D2-432D-9CB0-6EA91A5AB5F0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Graham87 said:

That’s what the part looks like it’s attached to the rear of the block.

06827C95-49D2-432D-9CB0-6EA91A5AB5F0.jpeg

I've had a look on catcar as linked above (not as easy to use as 7zap) but can't find that part on there.  Have also checked other models on 7zap but can't find anything else using that particular engine.  (It's a bit big for a Fiesta after all lol).

Don't really know what to suggest.  Could you either email local places with the picture & diagram you've posted on here, or go in and show them the pictures?  If there are any local breakers yards, you might be able to go in and literally point to what you need.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club