Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weird climate control issue

The Latman

Hey folks,

Hopefully someone can help me ou.....Climbed into the car earlier, blowers would not work at all.  The button lit up, I could change temp on the screen, but nothing out of the fans.  I've had this before, the last time it was winter and I froze my nuts off during that trip.   I got home, locked and left the car for 20 minutes.  Got back in and the blowers are workign again, except, they only blow hot air, no matter what temp I set, unless i set it to 'LO', in which case, it blows ice cold air out as it should.

To be honest, I fully expect to climb into the car later, or tomorrow, and find it all working again.     I think the AC works fine, as displayed by setting it to 'LO' and getting the appropriately freezing cold air blasted at me, I think its just a weird glitch, but, it is irritating!

If it still doesnt work properly later / tomorrow, can I reset the system (I dont have forscan yet)?  Or is it a dealer (£££) visit?

As predicted, it’s now working perfectly again…….h

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club