Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2020 Fiesta ST Keyless entry

Alexia

Hi, Sorry if this has been posted before but I can't see any similar questions.

I recently bought a 2020 Fiesta ST- lovely car but I am having a bit of trouble with the keyless entry. Having never owned a keyless entry car it is probably me being a bit thick!

I have no issue at all using keyless entry with passenger side or the boot but when it comes to the driver's door is when I struggle.

When I put my hands down the door handle, the wing mirrors unfold but I can't seem to open the door and end up stood there trying the handle forever! Is there something I have done wrong or should it just open??

I don't know if you're seeing the same thing as me, but I usually have to touch the inside of the door handle for a second before pulling it.

Having said that, once the mirrors open out it's usually unlocked at the same time for me.

Might be a problem with the locking mechanism on your driver's door if the other doors are working properly (hopefully not).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club