Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paint code help

Davidf80

Hi, could anybody please help, I'm looking for my paint code to repair some chips but can't seem to work out what it actually is.

Found the label & from what I was told in Halfords its the second from bottom on the left, which says 5f.

My car is a 2015 focus 1.0 ecoboost which is white, have a feeling its frozen white but when I search for 5f there's nothing clear coming up.

Thanks for any help 20220928_152901.thumb.jpg.e0ff7281a99fa9639d63970f74e86e3e.jpg

Definitely Frozen White, I ran the VIN through the ford database

Screenshot_20221004_225217.jpg

when i tried finding the colour for my old car, i couldnt find the color code so i went on here and typed my reg plate:

https://chipex.co.uk/

you could try that website perhaps.

edit: apologies, that website didnt give me the code till i bought some paint from them.

5 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Definitely Frozen White, I ran the VIN through the ford database

Screenshot_20221004_225217.jpg

Thank you, it seems quite confusing looking for the code, my last car was straight forward.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, froggy8 said:

when i tried finding the colour for my old car, i couldnt find the color code so i went on here and typed my reg plate:

https://chipex.co.uk/

you could try that website perhaps.

edit: apologies, that website didnt give me the code till i bought some paint from them.

Thank you 

Halfords Ford 'Frozen White' car spray paint is an exact match for the Ford codes: 5, F, H, W & 7VTA.

2 hours ago, dezwez said:

Halfords Ford 'Frozen White' car spray paint is an exact match for the Ford codes: 5, F, H, W & 7VTA.

Thanks, does that mean it's not 5f but 5, F & three other codes ? For the same colour ?

Code is '5F'

It's just Halfords being lazy and not typing things out in full. - 5F, 5H, 5W, and 7VTA

Ford paint codes are classified under the official secrets act and nobody is supposed to know the true colour until documents are released in 50 years time 🤣  

1 hour ago, unofix said:

Code is '5F'

It's just Halfords being lazy and not typing things out in full. - 5F, 5H, 5W, and 7VTA

Ford paint codes are classified under the official secrets act and nobody is supposed to know the true colour until documents are released in 50 years time 🤣  

🤣 thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club