Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 Ford Fiesta Zetec

FIESTA_MAD

hi

im getting a zetec 5 door ordered soon and it will be the 61 plate now was going to be a 11 plate but got delayed

now im i right in thinking the zetec has been giving a new look ?

door handles silver

dab radio as standard

and new alloys

just asking if anyone has a pic of what the alloys look like as i aint seen one yet .

thanks.

silver door handles? eek!

yea sure its silver pull handles but the outer trim is still black

Seen them in the flesh, they actually look alright!

Seen them in the flesh, they actually look alright!

see the city pack alloys are these the 17" wheels on the zetec s ?

as the ones on the zetec are meant to be smaller ones of these.

PPhew! Interior silver handles? Thank Christ lol.

Yeah, the city pack are the 17's that were the optional extra

New things on zetec. Silver interior door handles and silver bezels around air vents. Backs of rear seats are carpeted. Dab is only standard in cars built in July Aug and sept after this it will be a cost option. New style 15" alloys that are same as street pack alloys from the zetec s just smaller

Same style as the Mk6.5, only it had proper metal handle's rather than cheapo plastic :huh:

Seen a few of the newer Zetec's around and prefer the older eight spoke design, Zetec S rim's look good in 17 inch but don't look the best in the smaller size, too compact of the design

New things on zetec. Silver interior door handles and silver bezels around air vents. Backs of rear seats are carpeted. Dab is only standard in cars built in July Aug and sept after this it will be a cost option. New style 15" alloys that are same as street pack alloys from the zetec s just smaller

so the alloys i said in the post above is the ones now standard on the zetec ?

Yeah that's right. Basically 15" alloys version of the zetec s street pack alloy

thats good :) any pics of these 15" alloys on a normal zetec ?

No had a few at work but I on holiday now. They look well on a 3 door but strange on a 5 door. But like normal once we used to it it will be fine

No had a few at work but I on holiday now. They look well on a 3 door but strange on a 5 door. But like normal once we used to it it will be fine

sure the 5 door will look mint :)

anyone got a Finis code for the new 15s?

I got my new 2011 zetec last week, its incredible. interior is pretty similar except ambience lighting and silver door handles!

2nkqh3m.jpg

I got my new 2011 zetec last week, its incredible. interior is pretty similar except ambience lighting and silver door handles!

2nkqh3m.jpg

yea only seen a few with these alloys fitted but each time i was drivng past so never got a good look at them :(

they do look great not sure if there loads better but defo not bad looking fit in well with the car tbh.

got any interior views in this car ?

• Like 1

2nkqh3m.jpg

Hi, yeah could you upload some pictures of interior with the lighting and what these chrome handles look like ?

Many Thanks,

Luke

15 " alloys ( Titanium Fiesta )

14wwvio.jpg

17 " alloys

33ud54h.jpg

look the same ?

i would love to see interior shots aswell ive read that the dash is not gray anymore more black all over ?

did the guy with that fiesta get a dab radio ?

The Zetec and Titanium both had ambient lighting before! :rolleyes:

Hi, yeah could you upload some pictures of interior with the lighting and what these chrome handles look like ?

Many Thanks,

Luke

the interior door handles are silver (the same colour as the cd player surround)

there is a tab on the air vents aswell that is also silver. apart from that the interior is pretty much the same.

different material on headliner and backs of rear seats are carpeted

• 5 weeks later...

look the same ?

i would love to see interior shots aswell ive read that the dash is not gray anymore more black all over ?

did the guy with that fiesta get a dab radio ?

Yeahh the radio, cd player, bluetooth, usb, 3.5mm, and screen unit havent changed

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club