Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 Ford Fiesta Zetec

FIESTA_MAD

http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Fiesta/ExteriorDesign

Just click on the pic of the 15" 5-spoke Alloy Wheel ;)

However, both pics on Ford's site of this & the 17" are of the same wheel :rolleyes:

Just taken delivery of my new 61 plate Zetec 2012 model, I part exchanged my 2010 model and I have noticed that there is no Zetec badge on the rear of the new model. Could anyone confirm that this is standard or is it missing?

Just taken delivery of my new 61 plate Zetec 2012 model, I part exchanged my 2010 model and I have noticed that there is no Zetec badge on the rear of the new model. Could anyone confirm that this is standard or is it missing?

They've pitched the badges now. I was pleased as it meant there was not TDCi badge on my car!

The newer black dash is nicer too.

Those new alloys look smart. They even have 14" alloys now too which they didn't have before and they look good too.

Those new alloys look smart. They even have 14" alloys now too which they didn't have before and they look good too.

I think theyre for people wanting to replace the wheeltrims on the Econetic but stay the same size. THeyre not bad looking wheels though too tbh.

I saw a parked up 2012 zetec with the mini spanner wheels last week and they looked good. More interesting to look at than the pre2012 zetec rims

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club