Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

It involves timing and brass balls.

Is everyone getting creeped out?

:D

It involves timing and brass balls.

Is everyone getting creeped out?

:D

Id.happily give it a go, but I'm workingthe graveyard (see what i did there) shift for a while.

Plus gates shut early, but I bet I could get close enough for a photo... Wait for tonight ill try then!

As long as it's obvious that it's a graveyard I'll be happy.

I don't expect the car parked on a grave or anything disrespectful.

As long as it's obvious that it's a graveyard I'll be happy.

I don't expect the car parked on a grave or anything disrespectful.

Now you say that.. I was putting my monster truck wheels on!

I think I could easily have this one in the bag tonight if I tried its just whether I can drive in, get a decent photo and reverse out before the locals clock me and I dunno if the flash on my phone is good enough

In a cemetery at night, gravestones visible. :D

does it actually need to be dark?

Night usually implies dark.

If the area is lit up then so be it.

Is everyone getting creeped out by this challenge?

It goes dark when its past my bedtime :(, wonder how many graveyard pictures there is going to be

Night usually implies dark.

If the area is lit up then so be it.

Is everyone getting creeped out by this challenge?

the camera lens can capture what the eye cannot always process in a second,

so we may find orbs and other paranormal phenomena next to the ford in the image.

although in saying that, my signature thread image is taken in a grave yard car park and nothing else is visible in the image.

The cemeteries round my way get locked after 6PM so im screwed lol, local chavs ruin everything!

although in saying that, my signature thread image is taken in a grave yard car park and nothing else is visible in the image.

But it wasn't at night, ghosties only come out at night...everyone knows that!

But it wasn't at night, ghosties only come out at night...everyone knows that!

those who have saw know different mate,

they can appear anytime if they want you to see them.

im not joking neither,

those who have saw know different mate,

they can appear anytime if they want you to see them.

im not joking neither,

I was only joking, yeah I've seen stuff during the day....actually I have only ever seen stuff during the day?!?

I was only joking, yeah I've seen stuff during the day....actually I have only ever seen stuff during the day?!?

i saw once 11 years ago on the rear of a motorbike on a country road at 11pm my mate who was driving saw it too, on the side of the road then for some unknown reason all power died on the bike for 30 seconds then restarted, no loose cables or anything was scary as hell,

but my mother who is now in her 60's and by no means crazy, has saw things all of her life and used to live on a cross roads in a house that she bought along with my father in the 70's

any ways long storey short a boy used to appear in the house,

and when the priest called to bless the house he told my mother that her son was waving at him upstairs, and asked if she wanted to go and get him encase he fell down the stairs, as their was so stair gates in the 70's

but my mother didnt have any of us at the time it was just her and my dad.

the priest didnt know he was called to bless the house due to an unsettlement or anything untill she told him, also why would he lie.

and their is no moral in the story so why would my mother tell it if it wanst true,

and she never makes a big deal about it in fact when i ask her about it she is reluctant to talk to be honest.

How's that beast

you have some set of balls mate, top respect,

whats the next challange then?

A top house!! I.e castle, manor house, estate house etc etc! As impressive as you can get car fully in view with house in back ground

you have some set of balls mate, top respect,

whats the next challange then?

Cheers pal I live next to a castle and there's an un nown road goes through church yard! I had to sneak up with no lights on!

This maybe easier for some! I no within a 15 mile drI've I can get to 6 with the famous Chatsworth house being 1 of those lol! Sorry to those who find this to difficult

That would be perfect!I know your high up on this site but isn't old pictures punishable? ??

Cheers pal I live next to a castle and there's an un nown road goes through church yard! I had to sneak up with no lights on!

lol snorkle on the exhaust, or Ted would be after you with his double barrel lmao

if you ever watched the fast show then you will know Ted

lol snorkle on the exhaust, or Ted would be after you with his double barrel lmao

if you ever watched the fast show then you will know Ted

Gerroorffff me land!

I live quite close to a handful of castles :P try and bag this after work

Edit: maybe not. Stupid phone hadn't refreshed

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club