Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Bulbs ?

Gary Minty Jupe

i've got mine delivered too now but at present i get home from work when it is still light so havent had a chance to take a before and after pic. i am starting my new 3d CAD course tonight so will finish at 8.30pm and it should be dark by them so might take a pic if i gt a chance - Man U v Toon army is also on tonight so will be rushing home to watch the game. C'mon the Toon!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brigante

• .Ryan

• Stoney871

• artscot79

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL thanks Sal I have now remembered there will be no car tinkering! Howay the lads!

HID lights should only be used in a projector lens like the ones I have fitted, as there is a Shutter which blocks the light beam from reflecting upwards towards the oncoming drivers, and produces an extremely straight cut off line.

if you fit a HID Kit to a standard reflector lens the beam will shine everywhere and blind everyone

The focus Bi Xenon headlights use Osram D1S bulbs which are very good and definatly rate the brand. havent tried any halogen bulbs though

Little off topic but... Iv gone all out.

Purchased Osram Nightbreakers 90+ H1 H7, And LED Sidelights, I just wasn't 100% happy with the MTEC Cosmos.

As for HID Kit, places around me are terrible, trying to palm the kits off not actually caring if customers have standard reflector lens or not.

Ordered a full set of Osram Nightbreaker Plus today off eBay, £25 for 2 x H7 (dipped beam) and 2 x H4 (main beam). Going to leave the sidelights standard for now.

I went for the osram cool blue intense, as good as the nightbreakers and whiter too

• 4 weeks later...

How are people getting on with Osrams? Payday soon you see :)

My osrams still ain't let me down yet n even the Missus keeps saying how much cleaner n brighter they are over the standard bulbs.

Personally I trumped for the cool blue intense, pretty much as bright as the nightbreaker and whiter too. Or a good combination would be cool blue intense for the low beam and nightbreaker plus for the high beam.

How are people getting on with Osrams? Payday soon you see :)

Not got around to fitting them yet - hope to do so this weekend, then I will report back

Personally I trumped for the cool blue intense, pretty much as bright as the nightbreaker and whiter too. Or a good combination would be cool blue intense for the low beam and nightbreaker plus for the high beam.

That sounds pretty cool.

Stoney did you do a video of a drive with them showing the light throw mate?

That sounds pretty cool.

Stoney did you do a video of a drive with them showing the light throw mate?

Here's his videos ;)

Bout half way down the page mate