Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

You will enjoy it. Let us know what you think.

I will :)

Yep done the drums, took them off cleaned with paint thinners, let it dry then sprayed them with Halfords high temp paint, brush on red hammerite (smooth) on callipers :)

You will enjoy it. Let us know what you think.

I received it today! Now wait for the upload of Bluefin then install and see what the result is :) domo85: how long you had to wait until the file was provided by bluefin?

I received it today! Now wait for the upload of Bluefin then install and see what the result is :) domo85: how long you had to wait until the file was provided by bluefin?

That was quick :) mine was already loaded onto the device as they used it when uploading test files so I cannot help there sorry

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Same or next day. If not get on the phone and they'll do it strait away.

That was quick :) mine was already loaded onto the device as they used it when uploading test files so I cannot help there sorry

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Dhl express is so quick to the netherland :)

Same or next day. If not get on the phone and they'll do it strait away.

Thank you! Do you have a number of them where it reached his. Number on the website does not work.

Thank you! Do you have a number of them where it reached his. Number on the website does not work.

You can always email files@superchips.co.uk but you won't get a reply until tomorrow morning.

Try this

01280 816781 Extn: 249

Try this

01280 816781 Extn: 249

You can always email files@superchips.co.uk but you won't get a reply until tomorrow morning.

I will if i dont get any responce :) thanks

Well no reply on a group buy as yet so will be ringing SuperChips in the morning.

What happens if u can't have access to a P.C to download/install the software ?

Yo cant uplaod/ download the ecu software. Windows 8.1 didnt work for me. Luckely ik have a old vista laptop. Workst fine. No mac software is verry annoying....

Your stuffed. I think you need a PC to up / Down load your map

Your stuffed. I think you need a PC to up / Down load your map

Haha, I only own a Ipad as I sold my MacBook recently

I guess I could always download it onto my work laptop

Do you know how long it takes ?

You can download the software from the My Bluefin site plus you get a disk with it when the handset arrives. Only works on PC. Not Apple Rubbish comparable

Would Superchips ever try to squeeze anymore power out the engine in the future and upload another map for people to install or is that it once you buy it ?

Would Superchips ever try to squeeze anymore power out the engine in the future and upload another map for people to install or is that it once you buy it ?

Any new maps are usually free.

If there are any new maps developed then you'll get a new map email to you to load onto your handset. At the moment we have stage 1. If there is a more powerful map available then that will be stage 2 etc. Only one stage can be loaded at a time onto the car.

And don't forget it's all FREE ;)

If there are any new maps developed then you'll get a new map email to you to load onto your handset. At the moment we have stage 1. If there is a more powerful map available then that will be stage 2 etc. Only one stage can be loaded at a time onto the car.

Sounds good to me

Just thought I would let you know you can install bluefin with windows 8.1 google "install unassigned drivers in windows 8.1" and download the latest drivers from the website. Install them first then restart and it will detect the bluefin just fine.

Updates are free upto 12 months after you purchase the Bluefin

With the extra power is there any difference in mpg?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club