Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Loving the review. Any news on the cruise control issue?

Yes Rick, they thought my car had cruise control (even though the knew it was a Zetec S model). But Ian did say to me that it is cured now, just to double check I would expect when Willy has updated his he'll double confirm what has been said.

Top Man Jordan :) exactly what I experienced.

Bluefin defiantly recommended :)

Top Man Jordan :) exactly what I experienced.

Bluefin defiantly recommended :)

Not a problem. Let us know tomorrow about the cruise control and see if you have any problems at all, I believe tomorrow they'll release the new power curve.

Rick. Superchips did call me to say the cruise control is sorted. Just need to confirm this tomorrow when I load the map.

I'm back to the stock map at the moment (it's so slow) until tomorrow.

Once you map you won't go back. ;)

• Like 1

What does this do to the warrenty?

Any damage caused by the bluefin would be covered by superchips.

Great review, love the fact the lag when changing 1st to 2nd has been got rid of, I was hoping this was just an ecu problem that could be fixed with a remap. Just getting rid of that bit of lag should reduce 0-60mph time by half a second!

Sorry, I was meaning the 3 year warranty that the car has. If you chip/remap whatever you want to call it, will Ford still honour the warranty?

3 year warranty is unaffected. Unless the fault is caused by the remap. If that happens superchips cover the repair.

Your normal ford warranty isn't void just because you've remapped it.

Anyway Superchips have a good reputation so I'd not be to worried about it.

• Like 1

3 year warranty is unaffected. Unless the fault is caused by the remap. If that happens superchips cover the repair.

Not to be a pain in the a... but I have to add if you're "within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". I can see that there is other non-UK guys considering the Bluefin so just to clarify as it's quite different for us.

Really considering this now after reading another great review of he product yesterday, sorry to question this if its already answered but I am right in thinking all you need is to purchase the product from superchips website and follow the steps Willy has done to install it? No need to go to the superchips place? Also, how have you guys found this affecting your insurance premiums? Does it hike it up in price drastically? Many thanks

I would really consider getting the bluefin for your Zetec S Ecoboost. Yes Willy's step-by-step guide is how to install, as well as un-install(Which you will never do anyway!) The only reason I travelled to Superchips was because they had never tested their map out on a 125ps model, they said the 100ps and 125ps are exactly the same model engines but the 100ps has overboost disabled. They needed a few tweaks to the map and see what they could get out of 125ps model, that's the only reason I went up there was because I nominated my car for them to do the test work and in favour has a price reduction.

In regards to insurance premiums, I haven't personally declared mine. Other may have and you will have to ask, but I don't see the point in declaring it as how would any company find out if your car is written of or badly damaged? They are very unlikely to put a car on a rolling road if that was to happen. It's down to everyone's own preference to declare, but for myself it wasn't for me.

What is the recommendation with regards of how much the car should drive before tuning it? Mine got almost 800km on the wheels by now and I guess I should drive more than 1.500km before remapping it but how much is enough?

Superchips rang me with an updated map to try out so watch this space.....

Any news regarding the updated map and the cruise control? :)

Been emailed the results, it is also on their website. Sorry it isn't great quality.

1723005_605787366136241_1367266404_n.jpg

Amazing results I think, wasn't expecting that.

• Like 1

Sorry guy's. I'm nights this week to im just getting out of bed ;)

Will check my emails and upload my map ASAP.

I told my insurance and it went up £40. I'm 40 with 9 years no claims so you should take that into consideration.

Been emailed the results, it is also on their website. Sorry it isn't great quality.

Posted Image

Amazing results I think, wasn't expecting that.

Woow that's mental

Nice results. As soon as cruise control issue is confirmed as resolved im ordering

That's the powercurve but on the website it has does say Orginal BHP 125, increase 31bhp, Orginal Toque 200, increase 47nm Torque. EPIC!

has a feeling it would get more than the 145 thats great. superchips do a good job...... its crazy to think its only 30bhp away from the st with 1 less piston in there and 0.6lts less capacity.

That's amazing! So it's definitely ok for this amount of power increase with no other mods on the car?

That's amazing! So it's definitely ok for this amount of power increase with no other mods on the car?

I ask that question with Superchips and yes was the answer.

The map can be used on 95ron standard unleaded too :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club