Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Focus Do I Buy

buster32

Hi everyone

I have finally managed to get my husband to sell the 4x4, Yayyyyy!! and i have got my own way in getting a focus.

The big question is what one, we only have £3000. We have seen a 1.6 petrol titanium which looks good, but 4 hours drive away!!!!! or my husband is keen to look at a 2.0L tdci ghia, our last car before the truck was a saab 9-3 vector sport, which he liked but i want a smaller car and a bit better on fuel. i'm reluctant to get a 2L again, or isn't there much difference between a 1.8 and the 2L. i;m all for cheaper fuel, buy my other half likes to be able to overtake lol.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

I own an 07 1.8 tdci and drive a 60 2.0 tdci for work and to be honest they both feel very similar in performance, it's true that they're both remapped and the 2.0 has a lot of extra weight in the back (dog carriers and kit) but both have plenty of pull and speed for overtaking.

The best thing to do is test drive both engine sizes and be guided by your own experiences.

Welcome along!

Are you looking at the MK1 (old shape) MK2 (newer shape around 2004) MK2.5 (facelift of MK2) or are you hoping to squeeze a MK3 out of that budget :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club