Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ford Fair 2013 Picture & Video Topic

Mark M.K

IMG_3056_zpscaaaafd3.jpg

IMG_3057_zpse54e0cc5.jpg

IMG_3058_zpsab24fd3f.jpg

IMG_3059_zps573a12e8.jpg

IMG_3060_zpsb379c787.jpg

IMG_3061_zpsc843850b.jpg

IMG_3062_zps31a8ef24.jpg

IMG_3063_zps265433fa.jpg

IMG_3064_zps74b4fd76.jpg

IMG_3065_zpscd86776d.jpg

IMG_3066_zps0f2033f6.jpg

IMG_3067_zpsdd839137.jpg

IMG_3068_zps3962e3e6.jpg

IMG_3069_zpsa2710f82.jpg

IMG_3070_zps94987030.jpg

IMG_3071_zpsa264b73c.jpg

IMG_3072_zps6f984a4d.jpg

IMG_3074_zps7f88a553.jpg

IMG_3075_zpsdedc38ba.jpg

IMG_3076_zpse584994a.jpg

IMG_3077_zps32c9fe28.jpg

I had to get a shot of this American Ford Edge in a service station I stopped at on the way home...

IMG_3081_zps37b35e09.jpg

IMG_3082_zpsbb226a35.jpg

And heres a snap of mine on the final leg of the journey home...

IMG_3088_zpsc53be973.jpg

• Like 3

Gutted I couldnt go :( tickets finally came through last night aswel

• Like 2

Looks Really good there some great pictures.

I am going to have to be there next year.... at least i now have a year to get my car finished and ready :P

• Like 1

I am going to have to be there next year.... at least i now have a year to get my car finished and ready :P

I only decided to go on Friday night, so quickly booked a hotel and set off on Saturday afternoon. I've never been and regretted not going last year - plus this may have been the first and last time my fiesta goes, (not that it was on show - too dirty to show its face haha).

• Like 2

My first year, loved it! Soooo many cars I was genuinely surprised at the size of this show and the exceptionally high standards of the cars on display. Lots to see, loved the car stunt show and the bike show quite amazing control. Could have spent a fortune on parts and bits and to top it all the waether was fabulous.

Roll on 2014!!

• Like 4

Really enjoyable day out, was great meeting you all and the cars!

Let's make Ford Fair 2014 the biggest and best FOC stand ever ;)

• Like 3

i left my car door open and left the car unattended for over an hour. didnt even know the door was open - thankfully nothing in their of value and nothing got nicked!

• Like 2

Really enjoyable day out, was great meeting you all and the cars!

Let's make Ford Fair 2014 the biggest and best FOC stand ever ;)

this definately.

Steve,

we need to ask for a bigger and better plot and have more banners, flags, promo girls oh and a pole!

• Like 3

+1 I've got around 350 days to wax the car and renew my passport aswell as purchase a ticket and book the ferry

i left my car door open and left the car unattended for over an hour. didnt even know the door was open - thankfully nothing in their of value and nothing got nicked!

Lmao had somthing gone missing it would have been super difficult to find in the middle of ford fair, lucky nobody took a dump on the drivers seat lol

Can you imagine!

Jumping in to drive home and THEN realising your sitting on somthing lol shocker..

this definately.

Steve,

we need to ask for a bigger and better plot and have more banners, flags, promo girls oh and a pole!

Defo lmao something like this:

425234_10200719199214707_1984595980_n_zp

9114_10200719190334485_838465837_n_zps94

• Like 1

I was watching it mate ;)

• Like 1

Yous need a little Marquee like the other clubs had for shade, and some camping chairs, and maybe a windbreak too.

Actually doesnt anyone have a ford transit chassis'd motorhome they could take?

;)

+1 I've got around 350 days to wax the car and renew my passport aswell as purchase a ticket and book the ferry

Lmao had somthing gone missing it would have been super difficult to find in the middle of ford fair, lucky nobody took a dump on the drivers seat lol

Can you imagine!

Jumping in to drive home and THEN realising your sitting on somthing lol shocker..

Defo lmao something like this:

425234_10200719199214707_1984595980_n_zp

9114_10200719190334485_838465837_n_zps94

this would be good but bikini's would attract more attention to the stand and the club :P

ah, cheers Andy

• Like 1

imagine if i came back to my car and they were there....i would have taken them home! now that would have been nice..

• Like 1

Well i must say what a great day out the Fair was and meeting you all , great to put a face to all you guys :) roll on 2014

Hope you guys can see these , here are my pictures.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5A7Xp4kOYZZRlBLR2hibFNlYVU&usp=sharing

All Images are Zoomable and Downloadable

• Like 1

Says I need to ask permission shall I "Request Access", or are you already moving them?

• Like 1

Says I need to ask permission shall I "Request Access", or are you already moving them?

Try again Alex i have Edited the Permissions

• Like 1

So was i, i was waiting for pree, when disapeared for a sarnie & took ages :rolleyes:

yunii

• Like 1

It was a great day, spent most time with Pree & salsheikh,it great meeting you guys,

btw pree did you take a pic of my car?

btw will paste my pics later

yunii

• Like 1

So was i, i was waiting for pree, when disapeared for a sarnie & took ages :rolleyes:

yunii

haha i was thirsty , you parked no where near a food van :)

• Like 1

Anyone know what happened to Steve and some of the other pass holders? We waited around till about 9:45am but there were only about 18 cars on stand I think.

Will have to post up some of my pics later, didn't take all that many though.... will have to take more next year.

Need to take some energy drinks next time too, 4:30am is too early a wakeup for me :(

• Like 1

Steve was there , last seen going across the bridge about 2.15pm :)

yes there were a few missing or people i did not see , also a few people that were probably not members used our space.

• Like 1

It was a great day, spent most time with Pree & salsheikh,it great meeting you guys,

btw pree did you take a pic of my car?

btw will paste my pics later

yunii

Yes Yunii , it's in my album , i posted link further back mate.

• Like 1