Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White Zs And Gun Metal Grey Wheels?

BigRog

Thinking of this colour for my black ZS. Looks good on Audi's... What y'all reckon?

$(KGrHqUOKowFHkG0bFEbBR7hOwTUrQ~~60_35.J

Is that the alloy you are referring to Danny? Its one of my favourite alloys at the moment. My alloy place said they could do the Audi gun metal grey for my Fiesta but Im selling it soon I decided to leave it.

I think if you went the Audi gun metal grey but some how incorporated the silver to the alloy it would look sweet as on your black Fiesta

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BigRog

• 666Damian666

• benny92

• dannyRJ13

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$(KGrHqUOKowFHkG0bFEbBR7hOwTUrQ~~60_35.J

Is that the alloy you are referring to Danny? Its one of my favourite alloys at the moment. My alloy place said they could do the Audi gun metal grey for my Fiesta but Im selling it soon I decided to leave it.

I think if you went the Audi gun metal grey but some how incorporated the silver to the alloy it would look sweet as on your black Fiesta

Yeah exactly that... So good on a black Audi. Ill think on it... Not looking at doing it yet. Will experiment on Photoshop first anyway

Made a little mock up - couldn't get a decent pic of my car so just used a generic pic.

car_photo_576613_25copy_zps4a18167b.jpg

Danny that looks brill I'm looking.good to do the same on my mark 7 but I don't have photo shop if u ever get time or are bored lol could u do the same but for a mk7 zetec s in white plzzzzzzzz

Sent from my C6603 using Ford OC mobile app

Made a little mock up - couldn't get a decent pic of my car so just used a generic pic.

car_photo_576613_25copy_zps4a18167b.jpg

Looks great! Would you go for a matte or a gloss finish?

Just speaking thoughts here, but what if you just painted the topside of each spoke and the upper most ring in a matte grey and left the sides and inner rim silver?

Danny that looks brill I'm looking.good to do the same on my mark 7 but I don't have photo shop if u ever get time or are bored lol could u do the same but for a mk7 zetec s in white plzzzzzzzz

I'm sure I could sort something out

Looks great! Would you go for a matte or a gloss finish?

Just speaking thoughts here, but what if you just painted the topside of each spoke and the upper most ring in a matte grey and left the sides and inner rim silver?

Matte I reckon.

Nice thinking... Not sure if too tricky? Don't know much about the process

Danny that would be ace

Thankyou

Matte I reckon.

Nice thinking... Not sure if too tricky? Don't know much about the process

Matte would be spot on in my opinion - its what makes the Audi alloy

I don't know much either, but from what I understand you'd sand down the whole alloy first, mask the silver bits and apply the grey, bake/ let dry, mask the grey apply the silver, bake, apply gloss to the silver bits and then remove the masking from the matte, or skip the gloss all together - a bit like painting a wall haha it might cost a bit more due to the work involved but it would look out of this world! Im seriously coming around to doing this myself now, but I don't think it would be a worthwhile investment come resale time in 6 months. I would just be throwing cash away

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club