Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S 2013 1.0 Ecoboost 125

AidenJrNeill

on yours OH's ? and anyway one got any secrets on insurance haha how to get it cheapest ? oh yeah and id be the main driver of my insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

im going to get a red one mate and haha yeah im like that aswell, ive already planned ahead for my car when im 22 :-) just like you are for your first car. good on you! :)

Sounds brilliant! Red, blue and one green cars are the best! ;)

Thanks, I'm just trying to get my dad to agree to letting me keep the car at his house!

cool man cool

post-53644-139894997652_thumb.jpg

Nah he'd gotten rid of it by then, it was on one with the same spec his had.

Tips for cheaper insurance-

Get yourself on a multi car policy if you can. These help A LOT.

Named drivers- mum and dad or play around with other people see who puts it up/down.

Call them up and haggle. We got £300 off my first year by arguing with them for a bit.

I did this and my insurance was £1400 for my first year, had licence 1 month, on a 1.6l zetec s with 140 bhp.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

on yours OH's ? and anyway one got any secrets on insurance haha how to get it cheapest ? oh yeah and id be the main driver of my insurance

If you have a job (as in not a student), you can experiment with different descriptions of your job title. That is not to say you lie on the insurance, but as some jobs can be described in different ways it can be beneficial to find the one the insurers offer the best price on.

Also loads up your policy with experienced named drivers, parents, aunts/uncles, grandparents, etc.

thanks for the tips

If you have a job (as in not a student), you can experiment with different descriptions of your job title. That is not to say you lie on the insurance, but as some jobs can be described in different ways it can be beneficial to find the one the insurers offer the best price on.

Great example of this... my job can either be 'assistant buyer' or 'procurement assistant' lol always choose the posh one

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

yeah man i love it cant wait to get it

my 'job' is to do with software development so i think i can ejther pick web designer, computer programmer and software designer or something but there the only ones ive tried. ill have a play round though :-)

cheers alex ill have a read

just had a switch around of a few job titles on confused.com and its not changing, worth a try though :-)

They probably group a lot of them together, but sometimes you can get lucky and find one with a lower risk score.

true mate, but unluckily i cant find a cheaper one hah

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club