Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Son's Ordered A Fiesta St3

Philf1

Yep. Cus of the contract on my ZS I can't have the ST until I've had the ZS for 9 months which is the 30th October. Car arrives at the dealer early next week :(

Ah cool how long has the delivery of your St taken

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I put mine in on the 13august mine should be here anytime but no info from dealer might have to pester them ha

Yeah give them a ring. They have a system that will give them an exact delivery date. Mines said 4th Oct for about a month

Yeah give them a ring. They have a system that will give them an exact delivery date. Mines said 4th Oct for about a month

I don't know if all dealers use the same system for their deliveries, but my dealer certainly couldn't get an exact date from it. They said it usually goes back a week or 2 which it did by the time I picked up the car.

I imagine it is the same ordering/tracking system.

My new Focus has an estimated build of 10th Oct, with delivery 10th Nov.

It did just add 1 month and 2 months respectively from the order date though, so is only a guess.

I think the date keeps getting pushed back until it actually gets built...

Well been in to see him he said its on the train to Liverpool now so he said should be in it in about 10-14 days

• Like 1

So been into ford again and i can pick car up thursday or Friday next week so a week to go can't wait :)

Cool, does that mean they have the car or they just told you that's when it'll be ready?

No he said it will be delivered to them Tuesday

Sounds good , I think it's going to be a long week for you.

My last week of waiting seemed to go slower than the rest.

Sounds good , I think it's going to be a long week for you.

My last week of waiting seemed to go slower than the rest.

Im sat at home now thinking exactly the same

The wait is nearly over! My last week was the same, horrible waiting around but worth the wait!

The wait is nearly over! My last week was the same, horrible waiting around but worth the wait!

Only days to go like you say will be well worth it when next weekend I'll be in the St-3

Not too long to wait for you! Mine should have just arrived at the dealers. Still another 3 week wait though. Not sure whether to tease myself and go take a look at it :p

Honestly, I can't stop smiling every time I drive it. Just has that effect, you will be finding any excuse to go out haha

Ive drove my dads a few times so I know what is coming but I will be able to go out whenever I want in it and have a constant smile ha

Yeah same here, the days just dragged on and on, but luckily I managed to get a day off work to go pick it up :)

Only days to go like you say will be well worth it when next weekend I'll be in the St-3

I should be free that weekend if you want to meet up for a drive :)

Will see what's happening but yeah maybe

• 2 weeks later...

Well I picked the St up after work tonight and wow I love it so happy can't wait to just enjoy it now pictures will follow at some point busy week ahead getting it all sorted with my own personal touches

Awesome :) I bet that seemed like a really long wait. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

• Like 1

Yeah its awsome but one annoying thing the rattle from the bit where the rain sensor is on windscreen ?

It only does it when setting off and is abit intermittent?

Yeah its awsome but one annoying thing the rattle from the bit where the rain sensor is on windscreen ?

It only does it when setting off and is abit intermittent?

common fault mate, pull the trim down and stuff some padding in there, stops the rattle, or get ford to do it, 2 min job. done mine months ago and been rattle free since

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club