Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finnally Zs 1.0 Ecoboost

JoeZS19

rear%20crop_zpsi2eiggpq.jpg

People must get so confused seeing the ST diffuser but the ZS front-end but then a titanium badge... It's like a game of guess-the-model haha

• Like 2

rear%20crop_zpsi2eiggpq.jpg

Hoping to get my rear diffuser done sometime :) look good mate

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Unless you lose the titanium badge. They don't badge them now. My 14 plate has no badge. The way to tell is the drls and tinted rears.

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the car another decent wash today..finished my wheels with some chemical guys wheel guard post-42336-141173651943_thumb.jpg

The more I see the st about the more I want one! The seats and the extra power would be so good :( aha

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since I've posted on here. But Ive pretty much convinced myself to get the st read grill and diffuser for my zs! Pretty excited to get all the parts and get fitting

Been a while since I've posted on here. But Ive pretty much convinced myself to get the st read grill and diffuser for my zs! Pretty excited to get all the parts and get fitting

ST read grill?

• 3 weeks later...

Ever since I've been looking at getting an st, my zetec s has seemed to been performing really well, almost as if it knows aha.. Will look into the st but may just save my money and instead get the rear st diffuser on mine and possible remap

Yeah I reckon it would, been looking into the mountune one, that's the one you've got isn't it?

Yeah I reckon it would, been looking into the mountune one, that's the one you've got isn't it?

MP135 is on my next "next-year-when-it-wont-kill-my-insurance" list. :)

Yeah and it's not bad. Bluefin and Pumaspeed also do self install maps.

Yeah and it's not bad. Bluefin and Pumaspeed also do self install maps.

But they also void warranty...

Think I'll probably stick with the moutune one if I get it done

post-42336-141641431707_thumb.jpg

Gave the car a well needed wash today! Looks so much better. Would think it being bright blue people would see me and not try and pull across on me, happened so many times lately! Horn is being well used haha

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1416414317.586840.jpg

Gave the car a well needed wash today! Looks so much better. Would think it being bright blue people would see me and not try and pull across on me, happened so many times lately! Horn is being well used haha

Looking good! Gave mine a good wash this week too! Found the first tiny scratch :(

post-54954-141641472514_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club