Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Cabrio/Soft Top...

Nightowl

Anyone else seen the rendered photos of what the soft-top Fiesta "may" look like - reported to be possibly released in 2010?

Very nice...

fordfiestacabrio2011.jpg

As convertibles go it is a very pretty car but having done the MINI route I am not sure I would pay the excess again

I like the wheels :) Havent seen them before!

Very similar to the standard Titanium ones

Honestly not a fan.

Don't get me wrong, as far as little convertibles go it doesn't look to bad.

But it's just the general ethos of the people who drive these cars that put me off right away. Can't tell you how many times I've been cut off by someone in a 207cc or a Colt cc thinking they're driving a Ferrari.

I don't think we can put the Ford Fiesta in the same category as a 207 cc or a mitsubushi colt, its a much nicer car than both of them put together.

I don't think we can put the Ford Fiesta in the same category as a 207 cc or a mitsubushi colt, its a much nicer car than both of them put together.

I completely agree. But the minute you chop a roof off a car people start driving like morons.

I completely agree. But the minute you chop a roof off a car people start driving like morons.

I agree with that, maybe Fiesta convertible owners might be different though

I agree with that, maybe Fiesta convertible owners might be different though

Let's hope so! :)

They obviously have taste by buying a Fiesta in the first place!

Honestly not a fan.

But it's just the general ethos of the people who drive these cars that put me off right away. Can't tell you how many times I've been cut off by someone in a 207cc or a Colt cc thinking they're driving a Ferrari.

I dont like it either, it is trying to look like a mercedes slk but just failing.

Ford would be better investing the money in developing a more worthwhile fiesta like an ST

I like the wheels :) Havent seen them before!

Those are the wheels from the Focus Zetec S, probably just been photoshopped on (they have 5 wheel bolts)

I dont like it either, it is trying to look like a mercedes slk but just failing.

Ford would be better investing the money in developing a more worthwhile fiesta like an ST

Not really my cup of tea,looks like one half of a pair of novelty slippers

Honestly not a fan.

I have to agree... the only time I've REALLY got angry driving is by a 207cc f*****g me about on the road... so much so that I followed her for trying to kill me... GRRRR!

*Rant over*

does anyone know if the production model will be a soft roof or a folding hard top.

But quite like the B max.

looking to get rid of my 56 plate fiesta as i love my new fiesta loads

Very nice.

Its for people who think that the Focus cc is too big.

Is this Fords replacement for the street Ka?

no mate

the new 2 seater cabrio Ka is on its way as well

http://www.eurocarblog.com/post/1145/ford-...olding-hard-top

dave

I bet it either does not come with the metal roof (as the Ka is too small to be able to accommodated one and still look stylish - you only have to look at that hideous Micra CC to see that) or it doesn't even make it off of the drawing board and the Fiesta cab is left to take on both roles.

:o I love it !!!!!!!!!

I just knew they'd bring this out, :unsure:

Whens this due to be released in 2010........ anyone know???

I LIKE ...........I WANT :P :lol:

no mate

the new 2 seater cabrio Ka is on its way as well

http://www.eurocarblog.com/post/1145/ford-...olding-hard-top

dave

Cute.very cute.

I guess that it makes sense. Doesn't the fiat 500 have a soft top version as well?

One thing that Ford are forgetting when they are releasing all these soft tops. we don't have proper summers anymore

Cute.very cute.

I guess that it makes sense. Doesn't the fiat 500 have a soft top version as well?

One thing that Ford are forgetting when they are releasing all these soft tops. we don't have proper summers anymore

The 500 has more of a hugh fabric sunroof rather than being a soft top - and it is a £3,000 premium over the respective hard topped model so not a cheap 'option'

As for the weather - they sell more convertibles in the UK than anywhere else in Europe - guess the cold countires it is not as popular as you need to be, or at least feel, snug and in the hot contries you need the shade of the roof and decent air con.

:o I love it !!!!!!!!!

I just knew they'd bring this out, :unsure:

Whens this due to be released in 2010........ anyone know???

I LIKE ...........I WANT :P :lol:

Here's another larger shot - this time with different alloys.

Not sure fezzidebz of release date as it's only on the drawing board at the mo. However - word is sometime late next year in 2010 or early 2011 at the latest.

fordfiestacabrio2011.jpg

fordfiestacabrio2011.jpg

Dunno about the different alloys - it needs to be in a better colour!

Nice car tho - I'd have one (if I was allowed which is unlikely bearing in mind I have to keep this one until it is payed off)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club