Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiesta, Mk7.5 [2013] Titanium

L22EEW

Did you have to modify the bulb holders for the hid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I didn't need to. Luckily these were a simple plug and play - didn't even need to purchase adaptors either.

Subtle modification, Lower front spoiler - didn't really want to put a front splitter on. As the car has been lowered, the splitters tend to hang low. Meaning i'll be kissing the pavements/kurbs/etc - lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No, I didn't need to. Luckily these were a simple plug and play - didn't even need to purchase adaptors either.

Can you remember what HID Kit you bought?

Can you remember what HID kit you bought?

Yes mate, here you go: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-12v-DC-35w-Xenon-HID-kit-H1-H3-H7-H9-H11-H13-HID-KIT/1885354227.html purchased these in Feb this year, and they're still going strong! I also purchased a spare set, just in case ;)

• Like 1

"Short" metal pressed (road legal) plates arrived today, Not bad for £18!

post-62796-0-62217200-1448385935_thumb.j

post-62796-0-35422200-1448386032_thumb.j

• Like 1

Short plates on... In the rain!! Freezing!! Before anyone says... Plates have been fixed with security screws. Did not fancy sticking these on with pads, I'm more content with the screws!!

post-62796-144871025316_thumb.jpg

Looks good! I'd have gone for some half decent foam tape. I use 3M tape and I've had no problems with my show plates

• Like 1

I'm very pleased with these... look the part! ;)

post-62796-0-97533700-1448880399_thumb.j

• Like 1

This arrived yesterday:

post-62796-0-01333400-1448964911_thumb.j

RRP £150, I paid £50 - win, win. It honestly looks brand new, well chuffed!

Stage 2 AS Performance 1.0L EcoBoost - free flowing induction kit!

• Like 2

great find with the induction kit

Yes mate, was chuffed to bits.

The guy who was selling it, asked me if I was interested in his Cobra exhaust system. But as I already have a custom exhaust system - I didn't need it. I made him a deal that if he could post the induction kit to me (Sheffield --> Bristol) I'd post an ad with his exhaust in a few Facebook groups. After posting the exhaust in a few groups, he managed to sell it within a couple hours - plus the buyer collected the same day.

As you can imagine he was thankful for that, and I'm thankful for him posting me the induction kit.

• Like 1

sounds like a fair deal you got a great bargin for it so every ones a winner

Hi fella..

Looked at the steering lock that you had/have,I too had one of these.....be careful with the key as mine broke in the lock which was a bit of a ball ache but managed to retrieve the key out the lock pinose plier's... the lock is now useless as the second key eventually bent to breaking point..the lock was a good visual deterrent though the actual keys were poor quality...

Fitted the Stage 2 AS Performance 1.0L EcoBoost - free flowing induction kit, last night - in the rain!

post-62796-0-37772400-1449146260_thumb.j
Next step is to upgrade Primary, Secondary and Cross-over pipes !!
  • Like 1

Its going to sound so much better under the bonnet with the induction now up to scratch.. Is it a k&n item..I fitted the evergreen k&n 57i to my 3.0 mondeo(st 220 engine) as the standard box affair made it sound asthmatic, mated to a custom stainless cat back zorst and it transformed the whole sound thing..instead of the asthmatic wheezing it positively snarls....most enjoyable......

Its going to sound so much better under the bonnet with the induction now up to scratch.. Is it a k&n item..I fitted the evergreen k&n 57i to my 3.0 mondeo(st 220 engine) as the standard box affair made it sound asthmatic, mated to a custom stainless cat back zorst and it transformed the whole sound thing..instead of the asthmatic wheezing it positively snarls....most enjoyable......

She was already snarling, as I've had a stage 1 remap. Plus I have a twin tailpipe custom exhaust system. However since the installation of the induction kit, I have noticed a little more boost. Best thing though, when stationary - open the bonnet, and press that accelerator. Can hear a lovely woooosh sound, something that I didn't hear previously.

Just had a look at your thread fella,I see you've got a custom ss exhaust...I got the 57i then about a fortnight later had the custom exhaust made up and fitted in a morning,it has just one forward muffler no back boxes straight thru 2 and a half in pipe (the old zorst had 3 mufflers)....less back pressure so I'm told and a few pony's with the exhaust... but its a bit of mixed where the induction is concerned!!

Although its a ghia x mondeo its engine is identical to a ST 220 in everything except the st has 2 cats the 3.0 v6 ghia x and tit x have a single cat... Consequently there's more info about this v6 lump on the ST mondeo forums..some say the cone induction loses you horses..some say it increases bhp ( 2-4 bhp) myself I believe it breathes easier than an enclosed box but unsure about bhp gains..but I reckon with a nice stainless custom it will work better and the best way then is to get a remap (which you've done )

.I have yet to get a remap as I'm not sure there's anything half decent for the 3.0 duretec,

Jeez...sorry for length of this..:)

• Like 1

Polished my tips ... After a good clean today - she was filthy. Won't be staying clean for long :wacko:

looking good fella

It is a good looking fez he has got himself there and put a fair bit of modding into it as well..looks just as good as the zs..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club