Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions regarding Zetec-S colors

BigFordFan

Hi everyone! Please excuse me if i'm doing anything wrong, i'm a newbie on this site so...lol.

I currently live in Cyprus and have been wanting to buy a new Zetec-S Fiesta. Here they are known as Sport, as they are in countries such as Germany. Browsing through the Ford UK site (as well as a few other EU member Ford sites) i have noticed that the Zetec-S model seems to be available in only a handful of colors. This has me puzzled because here in Cyprus i was told that you can get the Sport model on any color minus Hot Magenta. Now i don't know if this is entirely true but i have seen Sport/Zetec-S models in colors such as Squeeze which, no matter how much i searched, i haven't been able to find any from UK sites and forums such as this.

So i guess what i am asking is this: is the Zetec-S available in most/all colors in Britain or just the handful of colors shown on the site? To make things clear, the Sport model sold in Cyprus is indeed the same as the Zetec-S - sport suspension and everything, and not just a styling pack.

Also i would absolutely be grateful if anyone had photos of the Zetec-S in Moondust Silver with the optional 17" wheels and side-skirts! Thanks to everyone in advance

Hi everyone! Please excuse me if i'm doing anything wrong, i'm a newbie on this site so...lol.

I currently live in Cyprus and have been wanting to buy a new Zetec-S Fiesta. Here they are known as Sport, as they are in countries such as Germany. Browsing through the Ford UK site (as well as a few other EU member Ford sites) i have noticed that the Zetec-S model seems to be available in only a handful of colors. This has me puzzled because here in Cyprus i was told that you can get the Sport model on any color minus Hot Magenta. Now i don't know if this is entirely true but i have seen Sport/Zetec-S models in colors such as Squeeze which, no matter how much i searched, i haven't been able to find any from UK sites and forums such as this.

So i guess what i am asking is this: is the Zetec-S available in most/all colors in Britain or just the handful of colors shown on the site? To make things clear, the Sport model sold in Cyprus is indeed the same as the Zetec-S - sport suspension and everything, and not just a styling pack.

Also i would absolutely be grateful if anyone had photos of the Zetec-S in Moondust Silver with the optional 17" wheels and side-skirts! Thanks to everyone in advance

Hi there, here the Zetec S is only available in Moondust Silver, Frozen White, Vision Blue, Colorado Red, Sea Greay and Black.

Heres a picture of my Zetec S in Moondust silver with 17 inch wheels and side skirts :)

1z53pzq.jpg

Hi there, here the Zetec S is only available in Moondust Silver, Frozen White, Vision Blue, Colorado Red, Sea Greay and Black.

Heres a picture of my Zetec S in Moondust silver with 17 inch wheels and side skirts :)

1z53pzq.jpg

Wow, that's a beauty! Thanks for sharing! Also thanks for the info, its strange how not all colors are available in the UK while they are in Cyprus. I was going to choose between Moondust Silver, Frozen White and Squeeze but i later decided that Squeeze was a bit too much and looked better on Titanium/Zetec models yet i can't say i have excluded it 100%, lol. Seriously though, silver looks incredible with the 17" wheels. Its nearly impossible to decide between white and silver

Whiiiiite. I do love Chris' car, but god the Mk7 looks good in white.

FiestaWhite.jpg

5255_114299322203_500237203_2822374_4214727_n.jpg

Personally I prefer the Vision Blue.... Can't think why... ;) white would be my second choice though, very striking!

Let's be honest. It's a great looking car.

Grey - Black - White - Vision - Ocean - Tango - all those and more look truly great.

Squeeze and Hot Magenta are definitely not for me, but the car doesn't exactly look bad in those either!

WHITE!! I was split between the Red, Silver and White. I ruled the Red out and the dealer told me not to bother with the Silver as it's very pale so may as well get White and save some cash!! And that was from a salesman :o anyway after seeing all the pics I'm very happy I've got White.

WHITE!! I was split between the Red, Silver and White. I ruled the Red out and the dealer told me not to bother with the Silver as it's very pale so may as well get White and save some cash!! And that was from a salesman :o anyway after seeing all the pics I'm very happy I've got White.

I'm leaning more towards white as well. Silver is just as brill for me but perhaps i can save some money from the metalic paint and put it towards purchasing the wheels. As someone else already said though the Fiesta is one of those rare cars that look fantastic in every color - this is great yet at the same time it makes picking a color a lot harder, lol. I do feel that in the event that i won't be able to get the 17" wheels i will settle for the silver though cause i don't think white looks as special with the standard Zetec-S wheels as much as silver does :P

I was also split between the Red and White. I preferred more white but dealer convinced me for red and now there are really only few of them, I still think white looks better. Below is my red (non metallic) in cloudy and sunny day (sorry, it`s a titanium not Zetec, just for comparison, live looks better :D ):

cloudy.jpg

sunnyb.jpg

I've ordered my zetec s in black. However like said all of the colours looks great. I particularly like the metallic cream colour, don't know what it's called off the top of my head though? And with regard to the silver being very white, I think silver cars look alot better when they're like this, I think lighter silvers look alot classier for some reason?! Lol

Hopefully I will have my 3dr Titanium with the 17" alloys and the full body kit so I will get some pics up and then you can see what it would look like for you if you decided on the Zetec S in Squeeze (although it would have chrome rather than black accents of course)

Let's be honest. It's a great looking car.

Grey - Black - White - Vision - Ocean - Tango - all those and more look truly great.

Squeeze and Hot Magenta are definitely not for me, but the car doesn't exactly look bad in those either!

DANIEL - Never speak to me again!!!! :o

I secretly wish I chose white now... :P

Traitor to the Sea Grey! ;)

Hopefully I will have my 3dr Titanium with the 17" alloys and the full body kit so I will get some pics up and then you can see what it would look like for you if you decided on the Zetec S in Squeeze (although it would have chrome rather than black accents of course)

Thanks mate i would love to see photos although to be honest i have seen Titianium cars in Squeeze, both in real life and in many photos and indeed they look stunning. I have seen a couple in Zetec-S trim which, IMO, still look fantastic but not as great without the chrome you mentioned. I think the main reason why i will probably skip Squeeze for the Zetec-S is that perhaps its a bit too flashy for me and because in Cyprus the weather can get VERY hot i somehow get the impression that a white or silver colored car will remain more cool? I even thought of black (+ getting the chrome bits) but that will get dirty very easily because there is a lot of dirt here during summer plus black cars become easier targets for kids with keys :P

I thought about red as well but to be frank i am a bit disappointing that Ford is still only offering the non-metallic Colorado Red. If they had an option for a shiny, metallic Alfa Romeo - like red the car would have looked even better.

I've ordered my zetec s in black. However like said all of the colours looks great. I particularly like the metallic cream colour, don't know what it's called off the top of my head though? And with regard to the silver being very white, I think silver cars look alot better when they're like this, I think lighter silvers look alot classier for some reason?! Lol

I think you mean Spa? I love Spa as well, especially in Titanium trim, it looks classy and very upmarket. I agree with you about silver as well, looks very classy as well. That's the cool thing about the MK7 Fiesta, there are colors which make the car look premium and classy, others which make it look boy-racer sporty and some which give it an understated yet elegant/serious look..so colors for every taste unlike many other German brands that mostly look good in whites and reds yet look totally boring in dark colors. Btw has anyone seen the new photos of the 3-door VW Polo? What a snooze...

I think you mean Spa? I love Spa as well, especially in Titanium trim, it looks classy and very upmarket. I agree with you about silver as well, looks very classy as well. That's the cool thing about the MK7 Fiesta, there are colors which make the car look premium and classy, others which make it look boy-racer sporty and some which give it an understated yet elegant/serious look..so colors for every taste unlike many other German brands that mostly look good in whites and reds yet look totally boring in dark colors. Btw has anyone seen the new photos of the 3-door VW Polo? What a snooze...

So which catagory, in your opinion, does Squeeze Green fit into then??>

Is that spa? If so it's a bad picture and doesn't do the colour any justice imo. I saw a dressed up titanium x in it the other and it looked really classy, colour looked alot lighter in real life.

fiesta_spa.jpg

I can find nothing good to say about this colour, so I won't say anything.

I disagree, i think it looks fantastic in 5-door Titanium trim. its one of those colors that you need to see in person to make up your mind IMO

So which catagory, in your opinion, does Squeeze Green fit into then??>

I think Squeeze and Hot Magenta look both classy and flashy - perhaps a sub-category?lol :P

Is that spa? If so it's a bad picture and doesn't do the colour any justice imo. I saw a dressed up titanium x in it the other and it looked really classy, colour looked alot lighter in real life.

I agree word by word. You really need to see it in the metal and indeed the previous photo did not do it any justice at all

I think Squeeze and Hot Magenta look both classy and flashy - perhaps a sub-category?lol :P

Well that'll be me then!! LOL

I've seen numerous Fiesta's in "Spa" now, all driven by the mature drivers among us :P

Don't like the colour at all, old-fashioned beige does not suit a modern car.

sorry, by 'seen' I meant in real life. And I'm only 19 years old, and I agree that everyone has different tastes :) Just before I get any abuse :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club