Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paul W look here!

basto

Yes i have recieved my shiny black Zetec S on Tuesday.

She is a beast.

Ordered on the 28th April, such a long wait! but worth every hour spent wishing time away.

Just wanted to rub it in Paul, sorry dude.

She is a beast.

Ordered on the 28th April, such a long wait! but worth every hour spent wishing time away.

Ouch. That was pretty mean.

I agree, I think Paul's depressed enough as it is - this could push him over the edge! :blink:

That was quite a long wait for you though - nearly nineteen weeks? You must have the patience of a saint.

She is a beast.

As incredibly mean as that is, as my mouth dropped open a little part of me laughed.

Congrats on getting your new car :)

Missed this thread when it first went up - and don't care now as picking it up tomorrow at 2:30

BTW DNS - can you send me that pic as I want to use it as my wallpaper on my PC and phone . .

BTW DNS - can you send me that pic as I want to use it as my wallpaper on my PC and phone . .

???

Surely...SURELY - you can take a photo of your own car over the weekend & wallpaper that Paul?

Missed this thread when it first went up - and don't care now as picking it up tomorrow at 2:30

Unfortunately thats as big as it gets. Was a screen apture of the Australian website

???

Surely...SURELY - you can take a photo of your own car over the weekend & wallpaper that Paul?

Oh I will but that is lovely and arty

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club