Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tom's Mk7.5 Panther Black Zetec S!

Tom-B64

2 minutes ago, fraserrg said:

Did you ever sell this dude?

Yea mate a few months ago. You still after one?

Yea the secondary helps the most. Have a browse on the facebook pages, they're usually floating about on there mate

nice car mate just spent hour looking through all 10 pages, question about the power flow system what did they do to yours to give a nice sound and what was the cost im looking at a cobra sport but thats £440 so if something like powerflow is reputable and cheaper then why not i want a nice grunt not something you can hear a mile down the road.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexBartlam said:

nice car mate just spent hour looking through all 10 pages, question about the power flow system what did they do to yours to give a nice sound and what was the cost im looking at a cobra sport but thats £440 so if something like powerflow is reputable and cheaper then why not i want a nice grunt not something you can hear a mile down the road.

Thanks man. The powerflow wasn't quite what I wanted when I got it. It was nice when your at a stand still and just rev it, it also made loud bangs when revved to the redline (sounded like a gunshot inside a multi story car park haha) but other than that it was a mistake tbh. It droned really bad and wasn't nice when putting your foot down. It felt like the car lost power due to no backbox and not building up any back pressure. I've got the ST180 backbox on now which is perfect, but otherwise I'd say go for a well known brand and try and hear a few in person as you can't tell over a video.

At the end of the day, it's only 1.0 litre, you never going to get a nice sound out of it tbh mate.

Honestly one the the nicest fiesta builds I've seen. You deserve a round of applause, well done mate! :thumbsup:

yea fair point dont want to loose power, how much did your ST180 and is a better all rounder with sound and maybe better power gains.

On 21/02/2017 at 4:44 PM, zak.d said:

Honestly one the the nicest fiesta builds I've seen. You deserve a round of applause, well done mate! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate.

On 21/02/2017 at 8:18 PM, AlexBartlam said:

yea fair point dont want to loose power, how much did your ST180 and is a better all rounder with sound and maybe better power gains.

My mate who works at Ford has lent me one to use for free, it's the same as being in an ST180 but its not quite as loud. I'm not sure about power gains but my car definitely felt more free and willing to go when I took the power flow off and put the ST box on.

fair play, i was looking for an st box last night no one is selling one at all maybe some one will about august after my holiday which is when i was going to buy my exhaust.

yeah will do was it just the back box you had put on with the standard piping as iv found a st180 back box twin tip for £50

im guessing it will need welding on i suppose

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/fiesta-st-180-exhaust-backbox/1218366909

@AlexBartlam Yea that is exactly the same as the one I'm using. I bought a 45-55mm clamp off eBay for a couple of quid so nothing had to be welded on.

brill ill look at getting this one hopefully is available start of next month. 

another thought an st180 exhaust wont fit my rear bumper and insurance will allow and exhaust but not body kit

18 hours ago, AlexBartlam said:

another thought an st180 exhaust wont fit my rear bumper and insurance will allow and exhaust but not body kit

Usually you're allowed to change anything on your car to another factory ford part, my insurance don't charge me for the exhaust or rear bumper part as it's all off a another standard ford car.

hi my insurance wont allow me to change the bumper, what size was the pipe as the one im buying friday is an st180 and is cut just before the back box so ill have to buy a sleeve, found one for 45mm but unsure what to get.

The ST stock pipes is 55mm and your 1.0 stock pipes is 45mm

• Like 1

on its a full system so ill have to get 55mm both ends will it connect at the gasket end with out modification, i dont think it will but just like to check.

exhaust.jpg

hi my insurance wont allow me to change the bumper, what size was the pipe as the one im buying friday is an st180 and is cut just before the back box so ill have to buy a sleeve, found one for 45mm but unsure what to get.

Are you sure they won't allow it? Did you tell them it's a standard Ford part from the factory? You're gunna have trouble with the ZS bumper as the exhaust cut out is in the wrong place for the ST180 tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The full system won't fit the 1.0. Your better off with just the back box

15 minutes ago, Willy said:

The full system won't fit the 1.0. Your better off with just the back box

ah ok then. 

17 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

You're gunna have trouble with the ZS bumper as the exhaust cut out is in the wrong place for the ST180 tips

right is it that the exhaust stits too high for the bumper or the cut out in the ZS bumper is offset

11 hours ago, AlexBartlam said:

right is it that the exhaust stits too high for the bumper or the cut out in the ZS bumper is offset

It sits over to the left and a lot lower, I tried cutting my ZS diffuser to suit but didn't work out.

ok thanks for the advise ill look at sorting it out

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club