Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tom's Mk7.5 Panther Black Zetec S!

Tom-B64

Looking good Tom.

Can't wait for your next update.

On 22/06/2016 at 6:56 AM, b4zz said:

looking good and like the splitter and brows. looks like you done a good job on the wash you done

Thanks b4zz! Yea the eyebrows and splitter completely transform the front :) It came out quite well didn't it? I'm normally awful at washing my car but took my time with this and done it really thorough!

2 hours ago, fraserrg said:

Looking quality mate!!

Cheers pal! You got them eyebrows ordered yet?!

2 hours ago, Willy said:

Looking good Tom.

Can't wait for your next update.

Thanks Willy! Do you still have your powerflow backbox btw?

I do. It's definitely comming off, just waiting on an ST backbox.

Lol nah not yet mate, summer is expensive with holidays and festivals etc. Need to do it though. Was wondering whether to spray them same colour as my car or continue with the gloss black theme?

9 minutes ago, Willy said:

I do. It's definitely comming off, just waiting on an ST backbox.

Yea they are quite loud, although you have a silencer in yours don't you?

Not Harvey's is it?

9 minutes ago, fraserrg said:

Lol nah not yet mate, summer is expensive with holidays and festivals etc. Need to do it though. Was wondering whether to spray them same colour as my car or continue with the gloss black theme?

Yea you're telling me! Hmm, I've seen the black ones on a red edition but never seen them colour coded red. I'll try find a pic of them on the red edition

2 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

Yea they are quite loud, although you have a silencer in yours don't you?

Not Harvey's is it?

Yeah it's got a silencer but not my cup of tea.

May be getting one from a guy I know that works at a local car dealer 😎

2 minutes ago, Willy said:

Yeah it's got a silencer but not my cup of tea.

May be getting one from a guy I know that works at a local car dealer 😎

I'd quite like to hear it compared to mine then as mine's just one straight pipe :mellow: it is a bit too loud at times tho..

Okay I think we're talking about the same guy :tongue:

• Like 1

@Willy Hmm yours seems the same as mine which is weird... Quite interested to hear them both side by side. How long you keeping it for?

2 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

@Willy Hmm yours seems the same as mine which is weird... Quite interested to hear them both side by side. How long you keeping it for?

Till an ST box is in my possession, which hopefully won't be too long 😆

• Like 1

What's the verdict mate after having the Eibachs on for about 2 weeks, is the ride quality any harder than the normal springs and is there a noticeable difference in ride height ? 

What's the verdict mate after having the Eibachs on for about 2 weeks, does it ride any harder than the normal springs and is there a noticeable difference in ride height ? 

Not really noticeable in ride quality but ride height is definitely better. Front is a lot lower now they've bedded on but not really impressed with the rears. Must have only lowered the rear by about 10mm. I'd go for 40mm springs next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fair play, get some new pixs up when u can Tom as I'd also like to see the alloys more up close as I'm going to change my alloy colour in August but am not sure if to go Matt black or a dark grey colour 

You should also think about painting the front calipers as well, but that might break up the stealth look you have going on 

So I've decided to sell my powerflow exhaust and the rear valance. I will miss the exhaust as I love the sound of it but needs must :sad:

Powerflow exhaust - £100 

Rear Zetec S Valance with cut out for a twin tip. - £75 ONO

Open to offers so send me a PM.

5c49c8228eac371fe6293019706d0f42.jpg

Thank you Mr Postman [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fitted one into mine on Thursday I don't know if I'm imagining it but 3rd gear feels a lot more responsive 😀

On 08/07/2016 at 9:05 PM, T1M FF said:

I fitted one into mine on Thursday I don't know if I'm imagining it but 3rd gear feels a lot more responsive 😀

Yea you coud be right. 4th felt very slightly more stronger and would pull a little harder, but like you say I could just be imaging it!

My MPG is on the rise thought so happy days! Slightly more turbo noise as well.

Hey Tom, beautiful zetec s dude! I recently got a hot magenta zetec s, and i have been looking at the brows, where did you get them from and do you think they would do hot magenta ones?

Also i know nothing about headlights and bulbs, i really want to sort out the yellowish headlights i have but dont know which ones to get that are legal and not too bright? Yours look awesome! Do you have any advice? Im stuck! 

Cant stop looking at those brows man... my car is pictured below, would they suit?Screenshot_20160625-175637.png

@Hovis Thanks man! The eyebrows are from a company called Triple R Composites. They only do them in black but people often get them sprayed the colour of their car to match. 

My bulbs are from Car Enhancements UK. I recommend the H7 dipped beams, number plate units, reverse lights and sidelights. I've got the main beam (which act as DRL's) and pretty disappointed tbh. They're light output is awful. The dipper beams are really white like HID's but just aren't as bright, but I'm happy with them :smile:

I'd recommend getting the splitter from TRC as well. Makes the front look so much more aggressive and lower.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

thanks @Tom-B64 for your advice. I'm going to steer clear of the front splitter as i dont want to modify too much. The brows are a possibility if i can get them sprayed metallic hot magenta cheaply..... will switch thise headlamp bulbs out as soon as i can, i have already done the number plate lights and i got a zetec s badge from DMB graphics for my steering wheel. Also ordered zetec s etched kick plates for the door sills and a red S badge for the grill :)

20160712_131833.jpg

• Like 1

@Hovis No worries! You'll be able to get them sprayed, @Paramanic had his sprayed to match his car :smile:

The bulbs make a big difference, the DMB badge looks good as well! Have you got a link to the kick plates?

You should start a project thread btw!

• Like 1

You know what, i am going to do it, i know its not massive upgrades like some people but i havent seen another zetec s in my colour so maybe if someone else has one out there they might appreciate some ideas :) i will be ordering the £57.99 kit from CEUK :)

The link for the sill protectors is below :)

http://www.lockwoodinternational.co.uk/sill-protectors/ford/fiesta/2008-on/fiesta-part-no-k01x.html

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club