Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The hold-up on my Fiesta order...

Nightowl

Ahh right.. sorry didn't see that in your Sig.. :rolleyes:

The titaniums and 5 doors are talking longer due to popular demand and that they don't have enough to supply, respectively.

Regular orders like Zetec's/S/etc/3-doors are going through no problem, but special orders are taking their time I'm afraid. They basically can't keep up with the demand.

I know it doesn't help your situation but at least you now know a little more about what's happening. If you really want to know what's going on if you send me your order number and dealer code I can get my mate who's in direct contact with them out there and find out what the actual reasons are.

hi i ordered my titanium 5 door back in august and had estimated date end of october /into nov but had my log book through from dvla 2 weeks ago

rang dealer and they said it is in the country at daganam awaiting train up to dealership.

Hi everyone - I've been following this forum for a couple of months and just got round to registering. I think I must be one of the lucky ones here as I ordered my Fiesta Titanium 1.6 on 24th August and I've just been told it's due to arrive by the 25th which is 8 weeks from ordering.

I ordered:

5 door Titanium 1.6 in Black

X Pack

Tech pack

Rear parking sensors

Perhaps it's a regional thing or maybe the colour?

Hi everyone - I've been following this forum for a couple of months and just got round to registering. I think I must be one of the lucky ones here as I ordered my Fiesta Titanium 1.6 on 24th August and I've just been told it's due to arrive by the 25th which is 8 weeks from ordering.

I ordered:

5 door Titanium 1.6 in Black

X Pack

Tech pack

Rear parking sensors

Perhaps it's a regional thing or maybe the colour?

Hi MrsMcBee - and welcome to the forum.

I note you're in Hampshire too - so I doubt it's a regional problem. I'm sure it's more of a dealer problem!

Btw; don't pin your hopes too much on that delivery date!!! ;)

Hi MrsMcBee - and welcome to the forum.

I note you're in Hampshire too - so I doubt it's a regional problem. I'm sure it's more of a dealer problem!

Btw; don't pin your hopes too much on that delivery date!!! ;)

Hi Nightowl, I'm about 50 miles away from you in Basingstoke so maybe it is the dealer. My dealer rang me on Friday to confirm 3 Fiestas were arriving on 25th, one of them being mine. He also said it was en route and may arrive during the course of next week but it was definitely in the country and waiting to be delivered to the dealership. We'll see but I'll let you know.

I'm just about to have a ding dong with them as when I ordered it, I asked for scuff plates (high heels scratch!) and he told me they were standard on the Titanium but after reading threads on here, I see they are an optional extra! Had he told me at the time of order, I would have ordered the interior pack as well! Waiting for their response but glad I have it in an email!

They are desperate to take my Ghia (it's only got 11,000 miles on the clock and 2 1/2 years old). I suspect they have a buyer ready to grab it!

3-door 1.4 Titanium Automatic with full dress-up kit & 7-spoke alloys - that's it Reaper.

Is that it mine had more on it than that and came in less than the 6 weeks promised by dealer i would go and have a serious word with them in front of the whole showroom on a busy Saturday afternoon then see what happens, 5 months is a ludicrous time to wait for a car and good on you for having the patience.

When I last went to my dealer and had a look at the computer screen, I saw a detail marked 'Dealer Priority' or something like that. It was number 5 when viewing my order.

Perhaps this means that different dealers get different levels of supply from Ford, hence why some take months, and others weeks...

It could also be dealers pre-ordering cars, with the expectation that they will be allocated to a real customer pretty quickly (best selling car and all).

OMG - I canot believe that they are attempting to make you wait all that time, no wonder you are considering cancelling your order Nightowl, I think I would have done the same in your shoes too.

BTW - Not sure about the DS3 but if they can get you one quicker and its what your heart has fallen fro (knowing you are a Citroen fan) then I say go for it - at least it'll be one less kitted up Squeeze fiesta around - and before you ask, I, or the Goblin, had nothing to do with it . . . .

As for delays - it definately seems to be 3dr highly specced Titanium's that have the issue 0 closedly followed by the tracktor engined ones and automatics. When all said and done tho, this is supposed to be a mass produced car and having to wait 3+ months (as I did) is just not on! Or maybe this is how it is going to be in future and we have to get away from then "I want it NOW!" mentality?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club