Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

email scam

jace1969

Ok after using Bulguard for about a week or so i have to say im not that happy with 2 main things.

First the spam fillter is just a complete waste of time as its all manual work on each spam you get although on auto.

Second it locks up with Firefox,you open a web page say this ford one and have to wait a few seconds as the (Firefox is not responding) on the top.

Sent invoice number as they told me to get full refund.

Next thing is what is everbody using because im stuck then as will go back to the free Avast which has so good rating but its free and wanted a better one.

I put Avira free edition on people's machines who don't want to pay anything.

Using Kapersky at work and on home PC, but probably going to give Avira Pro a try at home at next renewal if the price is right.

I use mcafee as it's free with my bt account...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

McCrappee??? Eurgh! Lol.

Tbf I've not tried it since Intel bought it out, but don't like anything which tried to install itself with other software (like Flash, which itself is awful anyway).

• Like 2

Yeah it's better these days than it used to be, as a free alternative I like commodo, it's good as long as you don't install geek buddy...

• Like 1

I would buy kaspersky all day every day if it wasn't for the fact bt give me mcafee

• Like 1

Yeah it's better these days than it used to be, as a free alternative I like commodo, it's good as long as you don't install geek buddy...

I've been using Comodo for a while now (think this is the 3rd laptop I've used it on...probably close to 10 years).

I rate it very highly - never had a problem with it, and it runs nice and quietly in the background...although it doesn't like the new MS Office, dunno why lol

• Like 1

It seems a lot go for this kaspersky and when i read the reviews it seems always top or very close.

Might  try a few like this on a 30 day trial but i should say i will give this one a go 'Kaspersky'

I have seen Avira and for the free one it was between this and Avast as Avast came top on downloads/reviews but Kaspersky seems good.

Never tried eset but from what I hear kaspersky and eset battle for the top position.

What I like the most about kaspersky, is the free upgrade, you can buy three licenses for a tenner under last year's edition and get a free upgrade to this year's...

2 hours ago, jeebowhite said:

Never tried eset but from what I hear kaspersky and eset battle for the top position.

What I like the most about kaspersky, is the free upgrade, you can buy three licenses for a tenner under last year's edition and get a free upgrade to this year's...

Thats good to know,i will look see if they do any trial on this one.

Yeah I always get cheap keys for kaspersky of a year or two old, and it activates fine with the latest version, they are very good for that.

Been using Kaspersky for must be 10 years now, probably end up staying with them, sometimes I just like to change, get bored easily, haha.

• Like 1

And me, get keys for older versions for around£8 then update to latest version for free. Result

• Like 1

Just got kaspersky the Total Protection for £15 for 12 months for 1 p.c but other devices (ios/Android) and so far the stuff on it is amazing.

Just set it all up the e-mails/spam/ etc......There is a few things on here i wont use but there is a few i do like a lot,the password protect is

good and the safe money if set up but my main things are the Firewall/Antivirus/Spam/Identity protection.

Its the top one Multi-Device Total Security.

• Like 2

If I recall, barclays bank customers get this free with their online banking.

Just now, jeebowhite said:

If I recall, barclays bank customers get this free with their online banking.

Its got a lot going on for the price,the bullguard didnt have half of the stuff for £15 more but full refund done so see how this goes.

It has, my favourite feature is the sandbox.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club