Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth 'phone answering

meddyliol

I seem to have a problem with my bluetooth system. I can connect the 'phone with no problem but if I want to receive a call, page 172 of the owners manual states that either the Function Button 1 (which does work) OR pressing the MODE button on the remote control which I assume is the thing on the steering wheel. Pressing the Mode button does not work it simply makes the calling 'phone give a 'phone busy' message. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Brian :unsure:

I seem to have a problem with my Bluetooth system. I can connect the 'phone with no problem but if I want to receive a call, page 172 of the owners manual states that either the Function Button 1 (which does work) OR pressing the MODE button on the remote control which I assume is the thing on the steering wheel. Pressing the Mode button does not work it simply makes the calling 'phone give a 'phone busy' message. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Brian :unsure:

hi brian

yes i had same thing happen when i answered with the m button it accepted the call but locked all voice activation and could not use the hang up button on the dash, this happend on the way to the dealers as i had a bodywork issue,they disconnected the battery to rectify it so i rang my mobile from desk phone and answered again with m button all lock up again , so left car at dealership as i rejected it untill 100% right will be there 2 weeks on monday.

regards paul

The M button answer function doesn't appear to work on some cars. My M button just hangs up. Some members on here have an M button that answers but we haven't managed to narrow down which variants or build dates they are.

Pressing the Mode button does not work it simply makes the calling 'phone give a 'phone busy' message. Does anyone else have this problem?

I had the same problem.

Pressing the button twice (quickly), solved it ;)

OK, will try pressing the M button twice quickly and see what happens. It is a shame really because the system works quite well and having a bluetooth 'phone is a real bonus.

Thanks chaps :rolleyes:

OK, will try pressing the M button twice quickly and see what happens. It is a shame really because the system works quite well and having a bluetooth 'phone is a real bonus.

Thanks chaps :rolleyes:

My M button rejects the call, and I've tried pressing twice quickly but it still doesn't work. I asked at the dealer and it would appear that Ford have no fix for it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club