Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Removing CD6000 from Mk6

Gazjs

Is this possible without the proper keys available for it?

I don't want it damaged either as going to re-fit.

Thanks in advance

I dont know if it's possible without the keys. I had a MK6 and changed the radio. I got the keys from eBay when I bought a ISO loom for the new radio. They dont cost a lot.

I dont know if it's possible without the keys. I had a MK6 and changed the radio. I got the keys from ebay when I bought a ISO loom for the new radio. They dont cost a lot.

Will These do the trick?

• 2 weeks later...

is it the triple layer cd player? ive got a mk 6 but cant remember the number on the sound system, i didnt need keys at all, once u get the centre of the dash off it was just 4 screws that i had to take out and the cd player just lifts out of the dash, hope this isnt to l8 and helps u.

thats the thing tho, the keys mean you don't have to take the dash apart!!

Keys shouldnt be that easily available but they are!! :lol:

I have a full set of keys for all radios, from when I was a mechanic, you had to be a trader to buy the kit back then, now eBay lets anyone who wants to nik a CD player have an easy job!

Piggy :)

is it the triple layer cd player? ive got a mk 6 but cant remember the number on the sound system, i didnt need keys at all, once u get the centre of the dash off it was just 4 screws that i had to take out and the cd player just lifts out of the dash, hope this isnt to l8 and helps u.

I got hold of the keys on eBay.

Thanks for the advice anyway.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club