Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Fiesta Zetec

Kazema

My new Ocean Blue Fiesta 1.25i Zetec, which i took delivery of at the weekend.

Absolutely delighted with the car, cant find a fault yet. Handling is outstanding, quite nippy for a 1.25, comfortable, well equipped. Feels like a vastly more expensive car IMHO.

USB & bluetooth are the only extras i chose, I'm really glad i took the option, so easy to set up, although i cant access the phonebook, i can still dial numbers via voice activation, so that will do for now. The USB connection is excellent, I have a 16GB Memory stick with 203 albums (3500 songs) on it, and its great not having a car full of CD's. was a bit of a pain ripping all those albums to PC, but well worth it

Anyone still awaiting delivery is in for a treat. im finding that i am inventing places i need to be, just so i have an excuse to drive it :)

The pictures were taken using my phone, so quality is not outstanding, but decent enough to view.

311w76f.jpg

2eqdt8z.jpg

2wognli.png

im768k.jpg

51svp4.png

28gqn9d.png

Congrats!

Excellent post; "so i have an excuse to drive it " lol - sounds like you're really enjoying it! :)

Congrats!

Excellent post; "so i have an excuse to drive it " lol - sounds like you're really enjoying it! :)

i certainly am FMC ! Even going to Tesco is a pleasure (well, atm anyway!)

Looks great!

Kinda makes me wish I'd got a blue one too. In the right lighting conditions, it looks stunning.

It looks so cool and nippy...only wish I could get a 3 door car if it werent for my little rascals I have to chauffer around all the time.

Looks great!

Kinda makes me wish I'd got a blue one too. In the right lighting conditions, it looks stunning.

I agree with this, Ocean blue looks great in winter sunlight :)

Congrats by the way, glad you're happy with the car :P

Congrats, glad your enjoying your new Zetec.

A word of warning though..............be careful in those Tesco carparks, I had my rear bumper trashed by a shopping trolley at the weekend in our local branch :angry:

Resulting in adding an extra £350 to the weekly shop :angry::angry::angry:

A word of warning though..............be careful in those Tesco carparks, I had my rear bumper trashed by a shopping trolley at the weekend in our local branch :angry: Resulting in adding an extra £350 to the weekly shop :angry::angry::angry:

Thats why I just do online tesco shopping now.....and its probably worth it than £350 damage IMHO

Have you tried the car on the motorway yet and how does it drive? I will be getting a 1.25 too and my journey are city journey (school runs to be precise) but it would be nice to know on odd occassion when I go on the motorway it will handle well...With my current car with 70 MPH its all fine but take it over that everything starts shaking....it will be good if the 1.25 can handle motorways well...Its much fun driving on the motorway than "city roads" I am desperate for a decent car now....

Have you tried the car on the motorway yet and how does it drive? I will be getting a 1.25 too and my journey are city journey (school runs to be precise) but it would be nice to know on odd occassion when I go on the motorway it will handle well...With my current car with 70 MPH its all fine but take it over that everything starts shaking....it will be good if the 1.25 can handle motorways well...Its much fun driving on the motorway than "city roads" I am desperate for a decent car now....

went for a trip with my 1.25,pushed it over 100MPH, and nothing was shaking,the car handled it perfectly,almost like i was driving my passat,and considering it was on standard 14" alloys it is a very impressive result :)

Congrats on the new car - another Scottish member!

I have 1.25 as well and although I have never pushed it up to 100, it most definitely won't shake over 70.

Just like to add my congratulations - lovely looking car, (from a fellow Zetec owner).

As you can see from my personal REVIEW , I'm very happy with the car - and I'm sure you will be too.

Happy motoring. :)

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

That blue does look good in the daylight havem't seen one in the flesh yet only saw one in the showroom and the flourescent lights didn't do it credit and put me off a bit. Nice to see that white isn't the only colour as here in north manchester white is all you see from driving schools and even a couple of taxis, with every other Fiesta of all varieties white. OK I know white looks good on the car and it's cheap But if there are too many around it will hit the residuals for individual cars at least.

Looks great, i would have considered that colour if it was available on the zetec s. Is that st mirren's new stadium in the background?

A word of warning though..............be careful in those Tesco carparks, I had my rear bumper trashed by a shopping trolley at the weekend in our local branch :angry:

Resulting in adding an extra £350 to the weekly shop :angry::angry::angry:

Thanks BRGRSP

If i have to go to tesco on my own i go out with busy times, and find a space well away from the door, where there are loads of empty spaces. otherwise i drop the Mrs of and collect her at the door. i have also had a car damaged by a shopping trolley at tesco in the past :angry:

the car is excellent on the m/way Sherry, very smooth, feels like a bigger car actually. not opened it out yet, but it sits at 75/80 very comfortably

Congrats on the new car - another Scottish member!

I have 1.25 as well and although I have never pushed it up to 100, it most definitely won't shake over 70.

Thanks Bashful

Where in Scotland are you based? I'm in the Glasgow area myself. well Cumbernauld to be exact

Just like to add my congratulations - lovely looking car, (from a fellow Zetec owner).

As you can see from my personal REVIEW , I'm very happy with the car - and I'm sure you will be too.

Happy motoring. :)

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Thanks Sarc

I actually forgot to mention in the excitement of the post, that it was your review that made me decide to go with a fiesta (i was edging towards it, but your review tipped the balance) and also after finding your review via google, it led me to this site.

so thanks for both :D

Lovely colour car there Chum!!

Yet another Ocean Blue Fez.....It looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo cool in the sunlight doesn't it?

Thanks very much skully, i must admit i do really like the colour myself.

That blue does look good in the daylight havem't seen one in the flesh yet only saw one in the showroom and the flourescent lights didn't do it credit and put me off a bit. Nice to see that white isn't the only colour as here in north manchester white is all you see from driving schools and even a couple of taxis, with every other Fiesta of all varieties white. OK I know white looks good on the car and it's cheap But if there are too many around it will hit the residuals for individual cars at least.

Thanks Amarokuk. I like the white as well, in fact i have not really seen a Fiesta colour i dislike yet tbh

Looks great, i would have considered that colour if it was available on the zetec s. Is that st mirren's new stadium in the background?

Its Broadwood Stadium 'fiesta_zetec-x' home of the mighty Clyde FC :D

Thanks Sarc

I actually forgot to mention in the excitement of the post, that it was your review that made me decide to go with a fiesta (i was edging towards it, but your review tipped the balance) and also after finding your review via google, it led me to this site.

so thanks for both :D

Glad the review came in handy Kazema, and that it indirectly helped you to find these forums. (I should be on commission from Ford!) :D

We've had several cars over the years, but this new Fiesta is certainly the best one yet - just love it to bits. (One or two slight panel/seat 'squeaks' here and there, but we are sorting them out one by one. One of our windscreen wipers also developed a metallic clunking noise recently, but I quickly found out that it was one of the springs inside the plastic wiper casing. A dollop of grease soon silenced it). These are just very minor things though and definitely don't affect the overall high standard and quality of the car, in my opinion). I do a lot of trips between South West Scotland and North East England, and cover all manner of road types, [fast motorways, bendy A class roads and congested towns etc], and it handles everything perfectly well. Lovely car to drive.

Sarc.

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

Thanks Bashful

Where in Scotland are you based? I'm in the Glasgow area myself. well Cumbernauld to be exact

I'm over the East side - Edinburgh!

Lovely colour car there Chum!!

Yet another Ocean Blue Fez.....It looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo cool in the sunlight doesn't it?

I second Skully's comments - Ocean Blue has to be the best colour especially when it catches the sunlight and you are up close enough to catch the glint of the spectra metallic paint.

It also looks vvv good at a distance too!!!!

Nice car Kazema - great choice!

Kev

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club