Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meshed my grille

Focus_ST-3

I decided to put some black mesh on my front grille today. Not sprayed it yet but i put it on the car to see what it looked like. I quite like it, i think it looks a bit like a civic type r/focus rs grille. Ive got the carbon ford badge from dmb to go on whihc should finish it off.

what does everyone think of it?

gallery_6648_164_23010.jpg

Looks very nice! It does have the Honda Civic look to it and it's nice and subtle. Can't stand "in your face" mods.

Yeah i like that too - cna't tell from the perspective of the pic posted whether that's just in addition to the standard plastic grille or a replacement fir it?

Was it easy to fit?

i like it mate, post a few more pics, wider shot maybe, and that carbon ford badge from dmb

• 2 weeks later...
Looks the part, would love to know how you did it?

Thanks, I just got some mesh, cut it to shape and stuck it on, it was quite tricky.

any news? pics? is it just an addition to the standard plastic grille or a replacement for it?

:unsure:

It was just an addition to the standard grille. I decided to take the mesh off in place of carbon fibre which I think will look better. Should be finished soon and il get some pics up for you ;)

stuck it on...

what did you use?

I decided to take the mesh off in place of carbon fibre which I think will look better. Should be finished soon and il get some pics up for you ;)

cant wait to see them!!

are you thinking of doing the same underneath (the main section) as well? :rolleyes:

what did you use?

cant wait to see them!!

are you thinking of doing the same underneath (the main section) as well? :rolleyes:

I used epoxy resin and then sprayed it black. It didnt look right though.

I ordered a sheet of carbon fibre off of eBay, done half of it so far and its looking good.

Not going to bother with carbon fibre on the lower section, that might be a bit much! Im spraying the lower grille panther black though.

Im going to get the diffuser sprayed panther black, ive ordered some new bulbs and these exhaust trims

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=ROAD&pcode=AILFT71500B

Should be finished in a month or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club