WelshAde

Here is my Zetec S, Finally afetr months of waiting, well worth the wait

zs1.jpg

zs2.jpg

And heres a few shots taken with the arty farty options on the camera

zs4.jpg

ZS3.jpg

Im a very happy man, had to take the pics in between the pouring rain though

not a fan of lexus style lights, but looking at that black n white pic kinda shows that if the Zetec S is in black, like yours, lexus style rear lights would like rather nice!!

Anyone make em yet???!!

Oh, congrats by the way!

Still waiting for mine...but did have good news yesterday about it now being a 09b model at no extra cost!...see my other post!

Happy men made easy with a piece of metal on wheels! :lol:

Piggy :)

Really nice, black looks so good when it's clean B)

You must be beaming from ear to ear after getting your license back and getting the ZS in realtively quick time :)

thanks for the positive comments, its agreat car, really fun to drive, just back from a couple of hours on the coastal back roads here and had hell of a time, first time ive had a real blast through the gear and given it some and have to say i was quite surprised, she needs a good clean now too lol,

another thing thats great is the quality of the sound system, much better than any in my previous cars and that includes the st.

Great car....I'm bound to agree having just got one the same as yours this week! haha. I too have been out taking photos this afternoon since it was dry and still daylight after I finished work. Just sorting through the photos and will upload them tonight! Bet you're really enjoying your car... I can't stop driving mine everywhere, think I've covered about 500 miles already!!

Looks great, you must be so pleased you finally got it! our cars are almost twins!

Ours will almost be as I ordered the chrome fog light surrounds which I will hopefully get a chance to put on tomorrow! :-)

Well done mate. Glad you like it, enjoy the car and the gadgets :D

It looks stunning too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club