Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Ford Fiesta

JoeZS19

I'm not aware of anything new, I check a few times per week.

Want more info on the ST :D

4 hours ago, thecarpman said:

google google i wouldnt bother with that when i can ask the enthusiast on the ford fiesta forum:biggrin:

Haha true 

4 hours ago, alexp999 said:

I'm not aware of anything new, I check a few times per week.

Want more info on the ST :D

The ST is a good 10-12 months away and I read somewhere it's not likely to be until August/September until it's unveiled 

11 minutes ago, 666Damian666 said:

The ST is a good 10-12 months away and I read somewhere it's not likely to be until August/September until it's unveiled 

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting. Still can see spy shots every now and then.

8 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting. Still can see spy shots every now and then.

Hopefully the new Fiesta will grow on me as I can't get used to the back of it yet 

1 hour ago, 666Damian666 said:

Hopefully the new Fiesta will grow on me as I can't get used to the back of it yet 

I think it looks much better. Ford's estates have always looked better than the hatchbacks imo, but now the Fiesta has the same look.

Big car looks and features on a small car, exactly what I'm looking for. My Focus can be a bit big at times.

• Like 1

This conversation is the same as the one we had when the fiesta 7.5 was released

Once you start to see them in real life it'll grow on you

This conversation is the same as the one we had when the fiesta 7.5 was released

I like the look of it already.
But I agree I thought the mk7 was great looking, but the 7.5 just looked sharper

On 27/01/2017 at 8:17 PM, Philf1 said:

I think with the 7.5 over the 7 it was the front that had all the attention and the love it or hate it styling with the "Aston Martin" grill but on the MK8 it's not a million miles away from the 7.5 at the front (well the ST-line at least), but it's the back that has had the big overhaul 

On 27/01/2017 at 6:43 PM, 666Damian666 said:

Feb '18 will be when the ST is available (apparently).

• Like 1

My PCP will be up in March 2018 so I will be tempted, though I am trying to save for a place to live :sad:.

1 hour ago, Zico said:

My PCP will be up in March 2018 so I will be tempted, though I am trying to save for a place to live :sad:.

I guess you could live in the car if you really wanted to? :tongue:

• Like 1

I somehow managed to nab my own first place last year, ahead of schedule.

Definitely got to be first priority but I knew I'll always want a car too, so it's all factored in. Still got a mortgage even with the current PCP.

My Focus deal runs out Oct 2018, but knowing the delays that can happen I'll prob just order a Fiesta ST if it looks good (and is available as a 5 Dr) as soon as order books open.

I'm wondering what engine they will stick in it. There is going to be a 1.1 NA engine based on the 3 cylinder ecoboost. Perhaps a 1.1 turbo? They said they were considering a 3 pot for the next ST, it can make an amazing growl.

Or perhaps just stick with the 1.6 again? It better not be the 1.5... I don't think it will make a good ST engine, no real tuning potential, difficult IC upgrade for example.

Or maybe a 1.0 with hybrid turbo or electric motor?

The 1.5 has an integrated water cooled IC though, can't see tuning companies like Mountine liking that.

You can't upgrade the IC very easily.

Not good for an ST imo.

• Like 1

Hopefully they will release pictures of the ST-Line in 3-door soon and in something different than Red 

Surely they will push the power up so I'm expecting 200+ bhp 

I've read that they said not to expect a big increase.

So I'm expecting either a 180 bhp 3 cylinder or basically just the ST200 engine.

Only so much power you can put through front wheels, my dad's 1.0 Fiesta can put more down than my Focus in the wet or through bends, lol.

True, an all round well balanced car would be better than a headline grabbing BHP figure 

We got our first 2017 fiesta in today. Well that what they said it was. I'm not to sure myself.

IMG_20170130_162708283_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

They must have been thin people in those days I can't get my stomach behind the steering wheel!!

42 minutes ago, iantt said:

We got our first 2017 fiesta in today. Well that what they said it was. I'm not to sure myself.

IMG_20170130_162708283_HDR.jpg

I bet that's still more reliable than a Fiat 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club