Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'Iron-Man' Fiesta Zetec S

ChrisZS

Hi guys! Recently picked up a car to do my 80 miles a day in. Previously had a Fiesta ST3, but couldn't justify putting all those miles on a brand new car, plus didn't fancy the monthly payments anymore. It's the 1.6 TDCi, so definitely way cheaper to run, but being a Fiesta it's still fun to throw around the country roads on my commute. Spec includes Ford Eibach lowering springs up front with Gaz Gold rear shocks at the back, and OZ wheels done in Subaru Gold. Few other bits and pieces, but no immediate plans other than keep it tidy, refurb the alloys and get some new tyres in the new year/Spring. I'm sure I'll find a couple of small things to keep me interested though!

$_57-2.JPG

$_57.JPG

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated. :biggrin:

Just taken a look at membership options and it looks great! Other owners clubs I've been on offer less and less these days, so good to see some genuinely useful discounts and stuff on offer.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club