Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mondeo sat /nav radio

alxh

hi new to fords just bought mondeo 2.0 tdci titaniun x with touchscreen sat /nav  radio. love the car but radio does not turn off when ignition is turned off tried to find solution in settings  no joy there and no instructions with hand book is this a characteristic with this unit or is there a solution   ??????????????????  thanks

Does it turn off when you open your door to get out?

If it's sync 3, for some reason you have to open the door for the system to turn off. When you are in the car it will turn off after a while. So don't worry you will not leave it on by mistake.

I just remember... If you press the disp button it will turn off the display even when it is working. That's for night driving if it bothers you. But it works both ways.

Hope it helps. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B0D0 said:

If it's sync 3, for some reason you have to open the door for the system to turn off. When you are in the car it will turn off after a while. So don't worry you will not leave it on by mistake.

I just remember... If you press the disp button it will turn off the display even when it is working. That's for night driving if it bothers you. But it works both ways.

Hope it helps. 

thanks 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club