Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I LOVE my new car!!

Girlonmars

Hi all, Im the proud owner of a brand spanking new mk7 fiesta zetec 1.4 in Hot Magenta and im absolutely besotted with her!

In the week before picking her up i regularly visited the FOC fiesta forums, so thanks to you all for building up my excitement to the point of bursting:)

I keep thinking of places i need to visit just so i can go for a sneaking drive....loving it!

Lol I remember that feeling, I did 500 miles of random trips in my first few days of ownership! My bank balance started to cry so I had to calm it a bit, but the feeling of loving my car that much still remains.

Welcome :)

Excellent, its a nice feeling when you finally get to pick it up!

I made quite a few random trips when i first got mine as well, and still do it now! It didn't make the bank balance cry though as i'd got rid of a 2.5L V6 which drank petrol quicker than i drink beer...

I kinda wish they'd do a proper performance model now though, i know it'd be expensive but I love the car - just wish it had more 'go' occasionally.

Lol I remember that feeling, I did 500 miles of random trips in my first few days of ownership! My bank balance started to cry so I had to calm it a bit, but the feeling of loving my car that much still remains.

Welcome :)

Thanks Flic, im glad the feeling is going to last :D

Hello and welcome to the FOC :D It's a great place!

We're still inventing reasons to go out in ours 2 months later!! Not even beginning to tire of it :)

It takes about a million years between ordering it and it actually arriving, but it's worth it. For what it's worth, mine's now on about 4000 miles since September, drove to South France not skipped a beat. Comfy sleeping in the driver's seat too it turns out!

me too, love my zetec s, prefer it to my last car which was a focus st!! this is much more fun

It takes about a million years between ordering it and it actually arriving, but it's worth it. For what it's worth, mine's now on about 4000 miles since September, drove to South France not skipped a beat. Comfy sleeping in the driver's seat too it turns out!

So true! I drove all around western Europe in mine back in October, was an amazing experience!

Welcome to the forum. I'm also the proud owner of a Zetec 1.4 (Colorado red) since Sept, and have had many journeys, (both essential as well as for pure fun), and still get a buzz out of it. I even have to look out of the window whenever I pass it, just to gaze at the car for a few seconds ... I know, it's all very sad! :lol:

Happy motoring.

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Hi all, Im the proud owner of a brand spanking new mk7 fiesta zetec 1.4 in Hot Magenta and im absolutely besotted with her!

In the week before picking her up i regularly visited the FOC fiesta forums, so thanks to you all for building up my excitement to the point of bursting:)

I keep thinking of places i need to visit just so i can go for a sneaking drive....loving it!

lol - according to your info on the left-hand side - you are officially THE only owner in the whole world of a 1.7 Mk7 Fiesta! ;) :D

I'm going to take the car to the Ile de Re in the summer, just so we can go for a big drive. I love my mk7 fiesta, and the colour of it, hot magenta, gets some great comments. Everybody loves the colour... although it just cements the idea with the kids at school that I'm !Removed! :-"

lol - according to your info on the left-hand side - you are officially THE only owner in the whole world of a 1.7 Mk7 Fiesta! ;) :D

Lol, well, my little car IS special....but perhaps not that special! Great spot though, i'll just be changing that info me thinks..... :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club