Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy New Year!

Flic

For me, this is the worst night of the year. But I intend on being so drunk by midnight that I don't care! May the new year bring you all cheaper petrol, nicer roads to cruise on and shorter waiting times for those of you with Fiestas on order :D

Flic x

Yep, good post Flic. Happy new year to you all. I'd raise a glass of beer and a toast to you all, but I sort of ran out around tea time Friday :(

Well said Flic! :D

Happy New Year to you all!!

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi!! :D

Working tomorrow, starting at 6am <_<

Hey-ho, such is life! Happy new year to you all.

For me, this is the worst night of the year. But I intend on being so drunk by midnight that I don't care! May the new year bring you all cheaper petrol, nicer roads to cruise on and shorter waiting times for those of you with Fiestas on order :D

Flic x

aww cheers Flic :) worst night of the year for me too, as usual :mellow: However, theres enough booze ahead to kill 166 elephants - sorted!

I await 2010 with great anticipation, hopefully the next decade will be alot different to the one that has just passed...

Have a good evening Flic & all

Happy new year to everyone

Rock the New Year :D

Thanks Flic,

and I wish you all that you wish for yourselves in 2010,(and as i dont drink alcohol,) i will be tucked up in a nice warm bed with a cup of hot chocolate.

Happy new year everone :lol: ;) :rolleyes: :P

Kristal xx

happy new year to all, Blwyddyn Newydd Dda...........

i'll be totally sober as i dont drink, so i'll go for a spin in my ZS at just after midnight to pick my bro up.

enjoy your night folks

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :D :)

I've chosen to work tomorrow, but I am getting 30 quid an hour for my troubles :)

Funniest new year ever! I just went down to my local and right when it was about 50 seconds to midnight the bloke behind the bar accidentally changed channel and couldn't get it back on again, so everyone was yelling at him and like "Is it new year?? er happy new year then". You probably had to be there and very drunk to find it funny :lol: but it was pretty amusing. I got in at 4am and I'm feeling a bit delicate today....

Hope everyone else had a good one :)

Happy New Year / Blwyddyn Newydd Dda :D

I've been ill in bed since the 30th, which put a stop to my NYE plans :(

Havnt even driven for 3 days I'm having withdrawal symptoms :o :P

Happy New Year everyone ! :) tr. Herkese İyi Yıllar :)

Happy New Year everyone ! :) tr. Herkese İyi Yıllar :)

Excellent News!!! :)

Welcome to 2010!

I hope that everyone is making a good start to the new decade, and long may it continue :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club