Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where's my pinned review gone?

Sarc

Just wondered where my 'Fiesta Zetec' review has disappeared to. It has been pinned in the 'Important Topics' section for the last few weeks, as it seemed to be a useful article for any new potential Fiesta buyers. I'll quite understand if the moderators felt the need to remove it if it wasn't getting many hits, and they needed the space - just curious as to why it has been removed, that's all. :unsure:

Cheers,

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

I think the mods did a tidy up so that more threads could be viewed on the first page.

If you need to find your own threads you can click on your profile and click "show threads" ;)

I agree your review was useful, but IIRC, it was for a 1.4 petrol, and therefore it's only going to be useful for potential 1.4 owners. Lots of owners, myself included, have given reviews of the Fiesta, in various trim levels, so newcomers to the forum can search through all the owners threads for a variety of reviews rather than be greeted with just one (yours) on the first page, which may be seen by some as "gospel" when in fact, it's just one owner's review of one particular model.

:)

(in my humble opinion anyway :))

EDIT

Just noticed you have a huge banner in your sig advertising the link to your thread anyway ;)

I removed its pinned status purely to make space - it's no slur on you Sarc.

We don't have any other similar topics pinned (they are more generic topics and current affair type topics) plus the review can be found easily with a search. Three threads were unpinned after a request to make the Fiesta forum a little tidier, so it wasn't the only one. We do appreciate the review.

:)

No problem - I quite understand. Just thought I'd done something wrong! :unsure: :D

Cheers,

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Hey Sarc

Firstly, thanks for the review! I was using google to find Fiesta reviews and yours did come up. Your review really helped and your the reason I'm on this forum. I didn't know this forum existed without your review :)

Cheers

Hey Sarc

Firstly, thanks for the review! I was using google to find Fiesta reviews and yours did come up. Your review really helped and your the reason I'm on this forum. I didn't know this forum existed without your review :)

Cheers

Cheers Rogue_Shadow - appreciate your comments, and glad the review helped. :) (It'a also good to know that Google can find the review independently).

Cheers,

Sarc.

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

Was a nice review. I've got the 1.4 as well so you're not on your own Sarc.

Is it worth maybe having a pinned thread that contains links to all the various member reviews? Maybe that way it would allow people to quickly find the various reviews of different models by members? Especially if Google is actually Indexing them correctly and it's getting new members on.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club