Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 4 Headlights

ijmj

Hello to all out there, new to this site so forgive me if I get this wrong, I have a 2007 Mondeo Mk4 2.0 Tdci Titanium X, and I have two questions, 

Question 1, It has adaptive headlights fitted as standard, because these are so expensive to replace, and due to the fact that the nearside one is u/s does anyone know if I can simply replace both units with standard ones, which would be the cheaper option or does anyone know where I can pick up a half decent N/S unit for not too much money.

Question 2, I have had various electrical issues with this car and finally narrowed it down to the central control box behind the glove box,  I have purchased another box which is exactly the same part number as fitted to mine, can I just swap them over, some people say yes others say that they are specific to the car and can not be changed without reprogramming everything.

Any help would be very much appreciated as I'm pulling what little hair I've got left out,

Many Thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club