Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK7 Fiesta

Gommy

Was actually wondering when you were going to install the HIDs. Look good. Make sure as well they are aligned correctly 

2 hours ago, b4zz said:

WOW THEY LOOK BRIGHT

They’d only been on for 15 seconds when I took the picture, they got a lot brighter after!

34 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Was actually wondering when you were going to install the HIDs. Look good. Make sure as well they are aligned correctly 

Yeah, I wasn’t sure where to put the box but found a couple decent spots and it fits well. They’re all sorted too, didn’t realise how bright they were!

Getting ready for her upgrades soon..

2FE57C98-4132-46E5-A418-E8D67F60A270.thumb.jpeg.781c7164ed2581ecf9ca8d6a03a4cd90.jpegE5E07246-3884-4DB8-AFED-F58677DB8CBE.thumb.jpeg.385cc2d05890ea9595bdb69631dc0014.jpeg

• Like 2

looking forward to see what you have done

• Like 1

That spoiler does set the car off 👍

• Like 1

On 04/05/2018 at 10:18 PM, zain611 said:

That spoiler does set the car off 👍

Thanks! Currently is favourite part of the car!!

Speedbump 1 Splitter 0

FB04C2BC-4A2E-4411-8FDC-B76F8E7FF5F8.thumb.jpeg.9ae741b96b43cce257969915ad52d4cd.jpeg

• Sad 1

Like the gloss black roof / front splitter. blends well with alloys.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, yunii said:

Like the gloss black roof / front splitter. blends well with alloys.
Yunii

Thanks, it looked good till the speedbump broke it!

1 hour ago, Gommy said:

Speedbump 1 Splitter 0

FB04C2BC-4A2E-4411-8FDC-B76F8E7FF5F8.thumb.jpeg.9ae741b96b43cce257969915ad52d4cd.jpeg

Sorry to see that man. What type of speed bump was it? Was it those wide ones which take up the whole road or those small ones? With the small speed bumps try to let the side of the car go over the center of it rather than the center of the car going over the centre of the bump

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Sorry to see that man. What type of speed bump was it? Was it those wide ones which take up the whole road or those small ones? With the small speed bumps try to let the side of the car go over the center of it rather than the center of the car going over the centre of the bump

Na, they was filling in pot holes round my area.. three way light system, but sent you down oncoming lane, had a huge hole so went down that but the bump was ***** and heard a snap as I went up it! Oh well, TRC splitter ordered.

Thanks, it looked good till the speedbump broke it!
Soz i didnt notice bump .
Yunii

So I got spotted earlier while shopping! She took them after I attempted to fix the splitter with the plastic I found on the road.. used glue and tape, not the best but it’s worked!E17DF920-0166-45C7-82C2-A5711E91C17B.jpeg.1e89103df614ad9a6e9e631601b1e824.jpeg0B0F5634-AD26-45D7-87DA-D85B398FAA45.jpeg.121a6ff8b05e250c407e289fec3d3ee5.jpeg

looks like you done a decent repair on the splitter for now until your new one turns up fella

• Like 1

1 hour ago, b4zz said:

looks like you done a decent repair on the splitter for now until your new one turns up fella

Thanks, it’s lasted the rain, more speed bumps, and stayed on so fingers crossed.

Have you lowered the car? I'm just a little worried if I should get a triple R splitter for my car 😓 I won't be touching the suspension as I've had experience on my previous car installing plastic mudflaps and sometimes those would touch. 

21 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Have you lowered the car? I'm just a little worried if I should get a triple R splitter for my car 😓 I won't be touching the suspension as I've had experience on my previous car installing plastic mudflaps and sometimes those would touch. 

Yes 30mm Eibach springs. I’m gonna use my Maxton splitter as a test lol, then get the TRC splitter fitted when I know I won’t ruin it.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:45 AM, Gommy said:

Thanks, it’s lasted the rain, more speed bumps, and stayed on so fingers crossed.

that's good then

Having a bit of trouble with the car lately. Drove to work Monday starting with 99 miles to 0, got to work (8 mile journey) with 91 miles to 0, got back in the car 9 hours later (hadn’t driven it since getting to work), petrol light came up saying 12 miles to 0, and kept going down ended up with 9 miles to 0. Put half a tank in and got that back plus the missing miles.

same issues yesterday, got to work with 126 miles to 0, got back in the car to go home and had 76 miles to 0, only this time the miles kept rising and ended up at 116 miles to 0.

completely lost right now with the petrol sensor.

2 hours ago, Gommy said:

Having a bit of trouble with the car lately. Drove to work Monday starting with 99 miles to 0, got to work (8 mile journey) with 91 miles to 0, got back in the car 9 hours later (hadn’t driven it since getting to work), petrol light came up saying 12 miles to 0, and kept going down ended up with 9 miles to 0. Put half a tank in and got that back plus the missing miles.

same issues yesterday, got to work with 126 miles to 0, got back in the car to go home and had 76 miles to 0, only this time the miles kept rising and ended up at 116 miles to 0.

completely lost right now with the petrol sensor.

Have you been driving to different places with varying distances? The miles to empty is calculated by how the car is driven eg stop start traffic, having long or short journeys etc

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club